Meaty snakpod glitched?

BEANO_BRFC

Can't find this bug anywhere on sizzlin sands. Known locations are the cheese Rock between the 2 plants, on the back of the pillar when looking at it from the top of the pyramid and behind a scorpion statue underground. It's not spawning in any of these locations. I've left the area and gone back but still nothing. Is their anywhere else it could be. 

EDIT: OK, I've found it, seems it doesn't spawn until Shelda go's back to camp, same applies to the flying olive in the area to. 

Edited by BEANO_BRFC

Similarly, if you try to get it after catching the legendary Bugsnax in the area, they won’t be there either. I wasted like 10 minutes walking everywhere trying to find them. After looking up the location, just assumed it was due to the boss/quest instance being “different” and not spawning things the same way, and I think I just had to leave and come back and it was fine. Don’t remember if I slept or not. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Similarly, if you try to get it after catching the legendary Bugsnax in the area, they won’t be there either. I wasted like 10 minutes walking everywhere trying to find them. After looking up the location, just assumed it was due to the boss/quest instance being “different” and not spawning things the same way, and I think I just had to leave and come back and it was fine. Don’t remember if I slept or not. 

I had the same after catching the legendary Bugsnax. I just exited, entered again right away and the one on the column near the pyramid was there.

So no need to sleep, just exit and enter again.

Edit: For sake of completion, I was playing on PS5 and EU version :)

Edited by Kolm