Bloodborne Difficulty

bomes678

So I'm a huge fan of the soulsborne games even thought I've only played DS3, and i really want to play bloodborne. I played DS3 through its entirety and loved it. I'm obviously expecting bloodborne to be far from an easy game, but I was curious if anyone could kind of gauge the difficulty for me, that wouold be great.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, bomes678 said:

So I'm a huge fan of the soulsborne games even thought I've only played DS3, and i really want to play bloodborne. I played DS3 through its entirety and loved it. I'm obviously expecting bloodborne to be far from an easy game, but I was curious if anyone could kind of gauge the difficulty for me, that wouold be great.

Thanks!

I found DS3 harder than Bloodborne and I played Bloodborne first.  Also Bloodbornes platinum is a lot more straight forward as well.

It is still difficult but if you have experience in souls games you will be fine.

I know the question has already been answered but I tried Bloodborne when it was given free on ps plus. Being alien (not played any souls games) I took a chance and it wasn’t too bad ?.

Edit:

So I found my notepad where I kept track of my deaths to each boss and lol yeah it wasn’t as straight forward as I remembered and I didn’t really use any visceral attacks until endgame lol whoops ?.

Regardless I kept trying over and over even though I found some bosses more challenging than others such as for some reason I died to martyr logarius and bloodletting beast more than any other boss. 

I did play the game blind (except from missible trophy info) and l did it 100% solo except from summoning an Npc hunter a few times so I definitely made it harder for myself but I was way overleveled in the end and I needed to be lol.

So I doubt anyone did much worse than me but there where many times I was thinking, why did I play this game but ultimately it’s 1 of the best PS4 games in my opinion and I will have to play again sometime.

Edited by DOG-MAGE
Added more info I found
  • Like 1