Sixpack Trophy unobtainable on PS5 Version

This trophy is currently unobtainable on ps5 if you got it on the ps4 version because the trophy doesnt auto pop like the others if you just upgrade anything in zombies mode.

This is the last trophy i need for the platinum trophy of the ps5 version of cold war.

• Like 1

On 25.11.2020 at 4:01 AM, Anton_games337 said:

4 new perks will be added very soon, so we will be able to get this trophy twice 

Even if this would fix the trophy, it would still be missable for someone, who would upgrade all old and new perks on PS4 before switching to PS5. 

So an actual fix would be better. 

I was reading a random post online that if you reset your activision account / stats after you unlock the trophy on one version that you would then be able to earn them on the other once you’re stats reset . Apparently you will be level one though and have to farm the crystals again . Anyone able to confirm this ? Just something I read but it caught my interest . 

7 hours ago, General-Battye said:

I was reading a random post online that if you reset your activision account / stats after you unlock the trophy on one version that you would then be able to earn them on the other once you’re stats reset . Apparently you will be level one though and have to farm the crystals again . Anyone able to confirm this ? Just something I read but it caught my interest . 

Did not hear about progress reset but try to change activision account in settings, create a new one. If it is successful, write here please

• 2 months later...