which edition in the store contains everything?

Alex_Gorbatschow

8 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

When i want to get all the Hitman 2 trophies including additional content, which edition do I need to buy? Is it enough to buy the gold edition or is there even a disc version? Which dlc has the 3 online trophies which will be unobtainable?

Gold edition. You can get it on disc but I think the extra content is a code so you couldn't buy preowned.

The three sniper maps have MP trophies, DLC 7 Himmelstein and DLC 15 Singapore from the base list, then DLC 2 Siberia from the additional expansion

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Gold edition. You can get it on disc but I think the extra content is a code so you couldn't buy preowned.

The three sniper maps have MP trophies, DLC 7 Himmelstein and DLC 15 Singapore from the base list, then DLC 2 Siberia from the additional expansion

Thanks. Its really nice that there is one edition that contains everything. Gold edition is on sale btw. 

If you have Hitman 1 installed on console, you'll find from H1 menus (Features or Store) option of either "Legacy Pack" or "GOTY Legacy Pack" depending the H1 edition you have. GOTY Pack has same locations but adds Patient Zero bonus campaign and GOTY Escalation Contracts. Vanilla H1 can obviously be upgraded to GOTY.

If you don't yet have either Hitman, option would be purchasing H1 GOTY (don't think that vanilla version is available any more) and then H2 Gold Edition. Legacy Packs give access to seven legacy downloads. Last three locations are bundled in "Additional Expansions" (New York, Haven Island and Siberia). These downloads should be also free with your H2 Gold and are initiated from PS Store, not in-game store.

Hope this clarifies little bit this rather confusing Hitman DLC/upgrade contraption ?.

Edited by CountKarloff
Typos
  • Like 2