Darthjosku

Is the game worth going for platium trophy.

7 posts in this topic

I have 26% of trophies,story completed and overall level of 11 but this game is so boring to play that I have no motivation to continue the grind. I'm thinking of just dropping the game but yet I dont want my hours I spent to get to 26% of the list go to waste by not completing it. So what should I do?

I'm in a similar situation. I find it incredibly boring. Not sure about the platinum but I did read somewhere that because the marketplace is down you can't get 100% across all DLC.

No not really. The game has been dead for awhile and the servers will be gone in like 2 months.

Just play something else. Especially since you find it to be boring.

the game works for you? because when I finish challenges on a character it doesn't save in the servers the same for a friend of mine, as of today.

I love this game to death and have done since launch but considering the 100% is unobtainable to new players, the frequent server issues, impending server closure, tiny playerbase and the need for a full group of 5 people for certain trophies, you're better off forgetting about finishing the Platinum and moving on to something else :(.

NGL, one of my favorite games. If you can manage getting the platinum do it before the servers close, I'm going back to play it soon before it's gone