And the conclusion is.......GTA5 onlne is total trash

JG-Ray

I will agree with you, but in a less angry tone. Even though I did not enjoy my several hours online and will never be playing it again, I still see some good in it. But, I do think that the online turned out less "universally" fun then what they advertised and/or thought.

• Like 2

Stuff like that and the week-long online failures makes me SUPER happy that I never bought it thanks to my friend letting me gameshare his digital copy.

I even hated the offline story mode. I just got all the offline trophies so it'll be quite a while before I get into the online portion.

Edited by rsoto1125

AHAHAH brother.. I completely agree, luckily for this fuck I got the online trophies done last night  :pimp: to be fair I was probably one of those high rank assholes destroying you in death match,

That being said death match is a completely embarrassing broken lump of shit xD the map design, the spawns, me being stupidly over powered winning every game, fuck me sure I enjoyed completely annihilating people but other then that it was frustrating and terrible, not impressed.

The races, ahh the races I'm sure everyones boosting at this point that might be why your running into these custom lobbies, how do you think I got to 100 so fast? boosting, get boosting bro wtf are you waiting for xD they're gonna patch it soon, yes I can show you how to do it, but yeah custom vehicles are a little silly but in the defense of rockstar you can see the rules before you go into the race so you can just leave, you should try to host your own.

Free roam, hospital/death fees!!!!?!?! what the actual fuck, it's so ridiculous that you get charged to die, I run around with 100k, one guy kills me I lose 5 grand, so I kill him 7 times in a sweet act of vengeance and I make like $700 for it -__- then he kills me so I lose another 5k, this has no place being in the game,  if I buy the 1 mil from the store, spend it on nothing and die 200 times I literally paid £13 to just lose money, why say we can rob players if once we kill them we can't? they emphasize so much on putting money in your bank so it's safe, but when you get killed by another player R* steals more money then the guy who killed you can anyway.

this makes bounties below 5k super irrelevant to anyone with money because if two players go after a guy with a  bounty and the bounty is only worth 5k, you kill the guy with the bounty and get the 5k then the 2nd player chasing the bounty kills you, you just lost the 5k you made..

The money system is broken in free roam and the cops constantly get involved in fucking everything, you do a gang attack? Now they want to kill you, a player camps outside your apartment waiting to kill you when you leave, you kill the player instead, oh now the cops want to kill you, you bump, literally gently stroke a cop car with your car on the motor way oh shit better run 'cos now the cops wanna kill you. what also sucks is again if you have loads of money when the cops kill you, which seems like every 5 minutes, you lose 5k.

Death matches - broken

Races - depends on what you want

Free roam - frustrating, stupid lump of shit

Overall, it honestly amazes me that this game was made by two teams, one team did story, one did online, the story was epic, team story did a fucking excellent job Bravo team story, you guys rock, team online, wow what a massive bunch of fucking let downs xD

I hope I don't sound mad xD I write this with a smile, I smile because I'm finally done with that broken piece of shit. 

Edited by Humonic
  • Like 4

I think the online is fantastic with friends, I haven't sunk many hours into it but i've had an easy time ranking up. I played the deathmatches with just a pistol and came first every game, not a big problem at all. The only thing I agree on is the muting, too much of a hassle to mute and seems like everyone has a mic.

I think the online is fantastic with friends, I haven't sunk many hours into it but i've had an easy time ranking up. I played the deathmatches with just a pistol and came first every game, not a big problem at all. The only thing I agree on is the muting, too much of a hassle to mute and seems like everyone has a mic.

Online is fantastic with friends.. yeah that's nice but that's not enough, it's should be fantastic on your own too.. it's not. And you won't be coming first if you play with me, I have all the guns except the mini gun and could quite happily spam RPG missles at you if I needed too, thing is though I never need too because I'm already too fucking powerful for anyone to handle that isn't my level, it's broken dude and that's the end of it. ;P 

1. Have you trying hosting your own session so you can change your options?

2. If you go to your Quick Menu you can choose to mute everyone, only be able to hear friends, crews etc

I am quite enjoying GTA Online, I have had no issues what so ever the whole time I've been playing, I enjoy that you have to work harder for money, I like that you get better missions as you climb higher in the ranks.

Yes I want heists but I'm patient, they will come.

If you do like it move onto another game

• Like 3

1. Have you trying hosting your own session so you can change your options?

2. If you go to your Quick Menu you can choose to mute everyone, only be able to hear friends, crews etc

I am quite enjoying GTA Online, I have had no issues what so ever the whole time I've been playing, I enjoy that you have to work harder for money, I like that you get better missions as you climb higher in the ranks.

Yes I want heists but I'm patient, they will come.

If you do like it move onto another game

Some of us are playing online for the trophies though xD We can't just move one, we have to suffer with a broken frustrating game, if you are going for the plat, you won't like the game anymore once you have to get the 30 platinum awards trophy ;P Just saying.

• Like 1

Some of us are playing online for the trophies though xD We can't just move one, we have to suffer with a broken frustrating game, if you are going for the plat, you won't like the game anymore once you have to get the 30 platinum awards trophy ;P Just saying.

Lucky I don't play games just for trophies anymore

• Like 1

To be honest, I'll end up getting this game only because my brother wants it and we share games. That's it. I'll play it, but if I don't enjoy this game or get to frustrated then, I'm going to stop playing it. There's a reason why my brother has GTA4 on his trophy list and it's not on mine...

No, there is no right or wrong reason, as long as you enjoy yourself then it's all good, I have fun going for trophies and I've bought games for trophies before and thoroughly enjoyed them by surprise, if trophies didn't exist, I'd probably be outside more doing stuff with my life and not playing video games, but they do and now I'm a disgusting failure at life.. and we all lived happily ever after. 

That's all true but to play Video Games for the prime reason to obtain or accumulate trophies is wrong , And not to be offensive or anything but you don't have a lot of trophies .......

Well in that case maybe it would be better for you if trophies didn't exist , I don't know what you did on Ps1 , Ps2 or any other gaming machine previous to this generation then , 

Edited by TheBolloxx

No, there is no right or wrong reason, as long as you enjoy yourself then it's all good, I have fun going for trophies and I've bought games for trophies before and thoroughly enjoyed them by surprise, if trophies didn't exist, I'd probably be outside more doing stuff with my life and not playing video games, but they do and now I'm a disgusting failure at life.. and we all lived happily ever after. 

have to say, this was My train of thought for years... till a couple months ago. it all changed.. step outside My friend, da real World is frigging Awesome....... not that anything is wrong with da way ya thinking.  :highfive:

• Like 1

That's all true but to play Video Games for the prime reason to obtain or accumulate trophies is wrong , And not to be offensive or anything but you don't have a lot of trophies .......

Well in that case maybe it would be better for you if trophies didn't exist , I don't know what you did on Ps1 , Ps2 or any other gaming machine previous to this generation then , 

Dude get off his ass.

Hes plays for trophies, I don't but you don't see me judging him over it, its his choice.

Who are you to tell him what right and whats wrong?

• Like 2

I'm failing to see the issue here.

1 - I don't have the game, but I'm going to be pretty confident in saying that you can create your own sessions, so why not put in your rules - I mean perish the thought you use the tools on this site such as gaming sessions to help build up online with users with around about the same level as you - here is a link : https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

2 - Pretty much all MP rewards higher level, more experienced players - From the feedback I have so far seen, there is much less to cry about compared to many other games

• Like 1

I find it to be very fun when played with friends. In a game with randoms it's a mess and I steer clear of deathmatches because it would be horribly unfair for me at level 84 to go around playing with lower level people. Having said that I am rushing through it, trying to get all the trophies, just the Platinum Challenge one, the level 100 and the Rally Race one left I think. I am having a lot of fun though. It has problems for sure but with friends that aren't jerks it's a blast.