And the conclusion is.......GTA5 onlne is total trash

JG-Ray

Well, saying fuck everyone isn't going to get you a good flavored reply if you know what I mean.

You really going to turn a blind eye to all the crap RDR had in it's multiplayer, with the grieving and what not?

I noticed it in freeroam but not really in the other games much.

Nah, Deathmatch was an onslaught with the people of higher level, just like here. Those game's multiplayer modes have so much in them it's just hard to balance everything, how do you balance weapons when you have to deal with both AI, sense of progression and also competitive? it's tricky. Same with races.

The only thing that pisses me off is that people who have played RDR and Max Payne 3 are extremely good and there is no matchmaking to somewhat ballance between ranks.My friends are extremely skilled and good because they have played RDR but I always end up being negative on TDM even though we are playing against a bunch of scrubs.

I think online is one of the best experiences I've had for teamwork, racing, even the mini games are fun. As posted above you can change the settings of lobbies to make the races fair & even "skill match" players. The PSNprofiles crew is a good one as well, we have some real team players, I've helped numerous crew members escape bounties & I'll always back up a crew member in trouble. I haven't been able to do that in any other online game I've played. It makes me feel like the good guy. Even the idiots who try to ram you if they can't win you in races can be dealt with if you have the know how! Knowledge is power my friend...

• Like 1

When I play with my crew I leave custom vehicles off, then its fun for everyone.

I always have catchup off, its a broken system. If I am good enough to get 10 checkpoints ahead, I should win, not some demo derby chump in last place take the win cause he was hanging out in the back the whole race.

Traffic gets glitchy in races with lots of people, sometime an Issi has the velocity and weight of a dump truck that will completly total your vehicle and send it flying a couple yards in the wrong direction. And dont get my started on how the traffic cars all merge lanes for no reason.

Racing with randoms sucks, none of them can drive, the first part of the race is a demo derby, if someone is on your tail and you slow down for a turn they slam into you at max speed every time sending you way off course while they leisurly stroll through the turn.

My advice is find some bros to play with, turns the enjoyment way up.

And I hope they implement a mute all someday. I too hate people yelling spanish, grainy rap music, constant mic feedback and yelling 12 year olds.

• 2 weeks later...

wtf were you thinking when you chose that name ?

I don't get what's with people all sensitive about the name.

There's a guy in this post with the name "assassin". Doesn't that mean murdering people?

Haha, What's the big deal with mine? I've always wondered.....