Best song for extreme?

babygeez11

I did the second song '123 & Cute Magic Girl'. Took a few goes but still under 10 minutes of retries for this. This song has a pretty simple, repetitive & easy to learn pattern & it's very short as well. I captured a video & you can see the window for timing is very generous as well so once you've memorized the inputs the perfect clear comes quickly. If it was a Miku title some of those sloppy inputs I did would have broken the combo.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I did the second song '123 & Cute Magic Girl'. Took a few goes but still under 10 minutes of retries for this. This song has a pretty simple, repetitive & easy to learn pattern & it's very short as well. I captured a video & you can see the window for timing is very generous as well so once you've memorized the inputs the perfect clear comes quickly. If it was a Miku title some of those sloppy inputs I did would have broken the combo.

You made that look stupid ez ?, thank you for this!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 9:19 PM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I use the same song but I couldn't do at that speed. I bought the 200 no relatives and 100 change speed, and did at x2.0

It's faster, but for some reason it was easier for me to not get "good" moves. And as you can see below, I changed the calibration to +25 because I pressed earlier the buttons, so this helped me a lot. 

• Like 1