Does this have PS4->PS5 save transfer with trophy unlocks?

Now, I'm not sure if it works for every game across the board, BUT, as of right now, you can Platinum No Man Sky and Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5 instantly using the save file from your PS4. All the trophies and platinum will auto pop once you download your save on the in-game save slot screen. On the other hand, Assassin's Creed Valhalla does NOT auto pop trophies when you earned them on the PS4. So, it'll depend on the game and the developers.

5 hours ago, Chettlar said:

With the cross save, can you earn all the trophies on PS5 and then unlock them for PS4?

I'm interested in answer for this as well. Wondering could I play Miles on PS4 and then new game plus on PS5 and then upload the save back to PS4 to unlock the platinum for it as well? Or do I have to play both playthroughs on PS4 in order to get platinum?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Majin_Gamer92 said:

So platinum on ps5 dont unlock platinum on ps4 ? But platinum on ps4 unlocks platinum on ps5 ??

For the first question : that’s is correct for any game.

For the 2nd question: it depends on the game. Some games allow you to unlock all the trophies, others unlock just few trophies (it also may require to do 1 thing to unlock them) and the rest of the games doesn’t support auto-pop in the first place