Interactive Map for Vampyr (Includes quest items, eavesdrop locations, weapons, etc.)

purlinka

Unfortunately I’ve already finished this game, otherwise I would so make use of this! Did you make it yourself? This is honestly really amazing!! ?

I remember having trouble navigating the map at many points in this game, and trouble locating certain items that were in difficult spots to reach, but with your map it would have made this navigation much easier.

The Progress Tracker in particular is an absolutely fantastic feature! Being able to work through sections of the map, and mark off the collectibles on the map as you find them makes it so much easier to stay organized as you move throughout the winding streets of the city.

Well done sir. ? and if you didn’t create this, you still deserve a pat on the back for sharing it here for other people to use.

Edited by dieselmanchild

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

Unfortunately I’ve already finished this game, otherwise I would so make use of this! Did you make it yourself? This is honestly really amazing!! 1f62e.png

I remember having trouble locating certain items or getting lost trying to navigate the map at certain parts, but with your map it would have been easy as pie. The Progress Tracker in particular is a fantastic feature! Being able to mark off the items on the map as you find them makes it so much easier to keep organized as you move throughout the city.

Well done sir. 1f44d.png and if you didn’t create this, you still deserve a pat on the back for sharing it here for other people to use.

Yes, I worked on this map! I was in charge of creating icons, mapping locations, and writing descriptions.

I hope it helps others ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, purlinka said:

Yes, I worked on this map! I was in charge of creating icons, mapping locations, and writing descriptions.

I hope it helps others 1f604.png

Ahh I figured! Because I searched for tools like this when I was working on this game awhile back, and would have remembered coming across something like this. I figured it was new! I spent a few minutes checking it out and playing with some of the features, and again, you guys did a really fantastic job with this. ?

You should message the author of the trophy guide and see if he will add a link to this in his guide. I’m sure this will be an incredibly useful resource for people working on this game, and since it was just on PS+ you can expect many more people to be working on this one in the near future. You should also go post it on the PST forums as well! 

Anyways.. thank you for this awesome contribution to the community!

Edited by dieselmanchild