Heads up on Blood On Your Face and The Grand Sacrifice

Both these trophies are glitched currently in a way that makes them easier to achieve. The counter on these trophies keeping track of them keeps track of the total number of each thing you’ve done instead of the most you’ve gotten in a match. So to get these trophies you just need to get 4 sacrifices and and 4 kills that don’t have to be in the same game. I would do the kill trophy as soon as you can because that one can be frustrating to do when people dc and ruin you being able to complete it.

5 hours ago, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Don't think it works like that.. I think the 3/4 is to just show that 3/4 is as far as you got to the trophy in your best attempt..

I managed to do Blood on your face first try on PS5 so was not able to verify the above but I'm 99% sure thats how it works here.. also don't remember getting The Grand Sacrifice until I got a 4k..

Well I had 3/4 kills before my match last night and the first kill I got popped the trophy so I believe the counters are messing up the trophy but will need someone else to confirm this obviously.

On 26/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Don't think it works like that.. I think the 3/4 is to just show that 3/4 is as far as you got to the trophy in your best attempt..

I managed to do Blood on your face first try on PS5 so was not able to verify the above but I'm 99% sure thats how it works here.. also don't remember getting The Grand Sacrifice until I got a 4k..

I can confirm this tracking is bugged, I only killed 4 people in the game in two seperate matches and got the trophy for killing 4 in a single match after the second duo killed.

Edited by EliteOakas