December's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

Good call on Worms Rumble, definitely going to play it.

Too bad I did buy Just Cause 4 some time ago: I still didn't got to play it, and now it's free. Oh well.

Rocket Arena...Eh...It's a game? You could literally buy it for 5 euros if you wanted, like, anytime since it got released?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

is jc4 going to have the dlc by any chance? been holding off on the dlc because the game didnt have as many explosions and destruction as the previous games

No, but the complete edition is 75% off right now on PSN. It's $3 dollars more than the expansion pass when it was last on sale.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

this is kinda eh. i think i played JC4 just after launch and it was serviceable. it wasn't great i'd rather just have played 3 as that atleast had more dumb explosive stuff. worms i might give a shot but i dunno i doubt it and rocket arena it just i dunno looks kinda meh.

Edited by Nepsy-chan98

28 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

No, but the complete edition is 75% off right now on PSN. It's $3 dollars more than the expansion pass when it was last on sale.

So essentially the base game is already available for next to nothing. Not the first time this has happened.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Good call on Worms Rumble, definitely going to play it.

Too bad I did buy Just Cause 4 some time ago: I still didn't got to play it, and now it's free. Oh well.

Rocket Arena...Eh...It's a game? You could literally buy it for 5 euros if you wanted, like, anytime since it got released?

Not anytime. It was 30 or 40 Euro at launch but sold very poorly, so they reduced it in price dratsically.

I'm quite happy with the line up though.