December's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

36 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

No, but the complete edition is 75% off right now on PSN. It's $3 dollars more than the expansion pass when it was last on sale.

5 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Yeah you could find the game and all DLC for a little less than 20 euros a couple of weeks/months ago.

So I just looked, on the Canadian PSN Store, right now the Complete Edition, which includes all DLC, is $23.37. This includes the base game. The stand alone Expansion Pass is $39.99.

So it would actually cost $16.62 MORE to take JC4 as a free game and buy the DLC. Thanks Sony, keep on being awesome.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Wouldn't bet on it, they never include DLC with Plus games

Rarely*

We've had the occasional 'complete' edition and what have you, never say never, keep the faith ?

But yeah, don't expect DLC xD

Ever since the beginning of PS+ I noticed the trend of adding games with either A: upcoming/newly released sequels/spinoffs or B: DLC/micros. Not that often did you get games that can't sell you on something else. Some may consider it to be a tad cynical view and I'm not going to dispute that PS+ is great value for the consumer, but, I'm sure most would agree it's always felt like a tool to hook people in and encourage you spend more money with the IPs, kinda is one of the big things about the promotion.

Sounds bad when I say it like that, but, no fee discoverability is cool, finding a franchise you love with then buying up all the sequels and DLC lol

• Like 2

Just now, Cleggworth said:

None for me I don't think but another PS5 title this early is a positive sign

It's another title that has a PS4 and a PS5 release.

Why are PS5 titles "this early" not a positive sign? Of what?

I haven't looked into it, but how does this compare to PS4 Plus titles when it launched?

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

It's another title that has a PS4 and a PS5 release.

Why are PS5 titles "this early" not a positive sign? Of what?

I haven't looked into it, but how does this compare to PS4 Plus titles when it launched?

I mean personally the games aren't for me but a PS5 game on plus again IS a positive sign. Bugsnax on release then news of destructions all-stars in Feb was it? Was anybody expecting PS5 games every month? The PS4 skipped Decembers plus update when that launched

2 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I mean personally the games aren't for me but a PS5 game on plus again IS a positive sign. Bugsnax on release then news of destructions all-stars in Feb was it? Was anybody expecting PS5 games every month? The PS4 skipped Decembers plus update when that launched

How long was Resogun and Contrast available on plus when they first release for PS4? I don't remember. 

9 minutes ago, Cronopio-- said:

I thought Rocket Arena was free to play xD

That should have been it. Release was 30 Euro Standard, 40 Euro Special Edition. The price dropped to 5 Euro two weeks after Release and the last price was 4,99? The Release was July 2020.

I bought it for 5 Euro 2 or 3 weeks after Release. It was fun, I liked the style but every part of the game screamed: "I AM A FREE TO PLAY GAME!". The Platinum was very grindy.

Edited by Sikutai

9 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

How long was Resogun and Contrast available on plus when they first release for PS4? I don't remember. 

I'm not sure, possibly 2?

I mean the image I'm seeing says ps5 but that could mean backwards compatible with the 5 I suppose ?‍♂️

If it is though, there's a chance we're looking at 1 a month 

6 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

December 2013

I know what month it was. I am asking how many months were they available. I know they were available at launch because I downloaded them both right away.

I am thinking they were available November and December but I can't remember for sure.

3 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I'm not sure, possibly 2?

I mean the image I'm seeing says ps5 but that could mean backwards compatible with the 5 I suppose ?‍♂️

If it is though, there's a chance we're looking at 1 a month 

I think it was the first 2 months.

Worms had both a PS4 and 5 trophy list. If I read the blog post right it will be available on both systems for plus unlike Bugsnax.

11 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

how does jc4 compare to 3? I've completed 3 and the plat was so frustrating imo

It’s the worst JC I’ve played. I can’t really recommend it to anyone. It’s easier than JC3 but that’s not really a good thing. It’s a long extremely boring grind.

• Like 1

just cause 2 was given out on plus. cant remember the date. it was when they have 6-7 games at once before they shifted to just 3-4 at a time.

think rhythm alien was part of the line-up.

looks like i'll pick up 2 games. just cause 4 is good. some of the achievements can be frustrating

Spoiler

(mainly that one boat)

11 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

just cause 2 was given out on plus. cant remember the date. it was when they have 6-7 games at once before they shifted to just 3-4 at a time.

think rhythm alien was part of the line-up.

Just Cause 3 too, so almost the whole series was in PS Plus.

Edited by Sikutai