December's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

33 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

As always keep expectations low and you'll never be disappointed. 

Spoken like a true Average Joe.

As for the games, I got JC4 a few years ago as a gift and it is another good open world shooter that does not take itself to seriously. The gliding is alot of fun so it worth a look for those who did not pick it up already. Play the story, enjoy the game for what it is, if you dont want to get the DLC dont get it. The other two I do not know anything about but I will put them in the backlog as why pass it up if I am paying for the service.  

Man, I hate these months where it's mostly multiplayer games. JC4 isn't multiplayer heavy like the other two but has nothing to hold my interest and I can imagine it won't appeal to many people who haven't already played at least one other Just Cause title. A weak month, sadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It’s the worst JC I’ve played. I can’t really recommend it to anyone. It’s easier than JC3 but that’s not really a good thing. It’s a long extremely boring grind.

Guess it's just worms for me for now then. Thanks for the input 

Edited by xDerErnst

Why would any psplus member buy any Just Cause game on release, at full price or maybe why even when on a sale?....When in all likelihood its gonna be on psplus after 2 years or so?

I mean im a fan of the series. But video game fans have long memories and i feel if JC5 eventually comes to Psplus it will spell doom for the series. 

3 hours ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Good call on Worms Rumble, definitely going to play it.

Too bad I did buy Just Cause 4 some time ago: I still didn't got to play it, and now it's free. Oh well.

Rocket Arena...Eh...It's a game? You could literally buy it for 5 euros if you wanted, like, anytime since it got released?

I too bought JC4 recently, but it was super cheap with all DLC, so I'm not even mad.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

That’s six months in a row where I won’t be downloading any game. Ps Plus is terrible.

lol

I’m really struggling to see the hate on PS Plus if I’m completely honest. I genuinely don’t know what people are expecting? Last of Us 2? Ghosts? 

chances are you’ve paid between £30-£40 a year for online cloud storage, the ability to play online and 24-25 free games. 

very odd behaviour from some in this thread but expected I guess 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, gazdavis11 said:

lol

I’m really struggling to see the hate on PS Plus if I’m completely honest. I genuinely don’t know what people are expecting? Last of Us 2? Ghosts? 

chances are you’ve paid between £30-£40 a year for online cloud storage, the ability to play online and 24-25 free games. 

Judging from what people elected to predict Plus was going to give out over the last year in the 2020 PS+ Prediction Contest, expectations are slightly lofty for the ~$3-5/mo. people pay for the service.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gazdavis11 said:

lol

Well I would never get Ps Plus in the first place if online gaming was free. Don’t care about the cloud storage or the games. But every game that gets offered on Ps Plus isn’t for me. Would be nice to get something I would enjoy. That’s all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

No, but the complete edition is 75% off right now on PSN. It's $3 dollars more than the expansion pass when it was last on sale.

thanks for the info.

this is what sucks about buying games to early. ive been noticing this lately is if i buy the disc or game and the dlc is to much, its often cheaper to buy the entire game all over again in a deluxe or gold edition just for the dlc. but its such a waste of money. i got jc4 for christmas from my nephew last christmas and so i would have to pay $20 for the dlc and buy the whole thing when i only need the dlc. but the season pass is $30 so like you said its better off rebuying the entire thing. i hate paying $20 though for any dlc unless i relaly like the game alot. so i'll prob pass again

anyways thanks for the heads up everyone

3 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Wasn‘t Just Cause 4 that game that has been constantly on sale due to being shite ? Or was that Just Cause 3? 1f914.png

both have been on sale on almost every sale. i loved jc3 but most people dont because jc2 is the best of the series. jc4 they took away what made the game exciting which was blowing shit up lol. they kinda stripped down the huge explosions and made it kinda a boring traveling game of repetitive boring missions of no value. but a few people liked it. i suggest it as sale price or free, its playable. just not as good as 2 and 3 were to me. 

• Like 1

Not the best month for me since I don't really (usually) like multiplayer games. But not the worst either as I'll probably look at JC4. Never played one before and 3 probably appeals more to me than 4, but I'd definitely be willing to give it a try on an alt to see if I would like it enough to play. So, could be worse I suppose! 

5 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Another bloody PS Now game! This is why I never have both services at once and Sony lose my money (other than this one month when I got it a month early due to the BF deal).

Wish I could get rid of PS+ and keep PS Now, but I need the online for a lot of my games :@