December's PS+ Games

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Another bloody PS Now game! This is why I never have both services at once and Sony lose my money (other than this one month when I got it a month early due to the BF deal).

Wish I could get rid of PS+ and keep PS Now, but I need the online for a lot of my games :@

11 hours ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Good call on Worms Rumble, definitely going to play it.

Too bad I did buy Just Cause 4 some time ago: I still didn't got to play it, and now it's free. Oh well.

Rocket Arena...Eh...It's a game? You could literally buy it for 5 euros if you wanted, like, anytime since it got released?

Yeah, both Rocket Arena and JC4 cost 5 euros right now. Honestly, for a December line up it's very disappointing... but hey, we're used to it by now.

25 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It is a very good month, much better than the last one.

I would say they are quite equal. Open World AAA PS4 game, New PS5 indie game, PS4 game that nobody really cares about. 

It's also quite a cheap move to only include the base version of just cause 4, when there are already like 3 different complete Editions with various dlcs. Especially since you can't by them anymore if you own the basegame through plus already. And the DLCs alone are usually more expensive than complete editions. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I would say they are quite equal. Open World AAA PS4 game, New PS5 indie game, PS4 game that nobody really cares about. 

It's also quite a cheap move to only include the base version of just cause 4, when there are already like 3 different complete Editions with various dlcs. Especially since you can't by them anymore if you own the basegame through plus already. And the DLCs alone are usually more expensive than complete editions. 

No, you should be able to buy them. You can rebuy PS4 PS+ games from the PS4 Store app.

Also, three complete editions? Reloaded and Gold aren't complete editions.

Edited by Lance_87

20 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

None for me I don't think but another PS5 title this early is a positive sign

Honestly I’d say it is positive. It’s a way to draw some in that may have held off for years of getting one. 

ps (to some of the rest of you). Perhaps it’s time you just quit paying for Plus. It’s obvious it doesn’t make you happy.. ever.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

59 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Honestly I’d say it is positive. It’s a way to draw some in that may have held off for years of getting one. 

I agree, they should have made it clear from the very beginning that there'd be 1 PS5 game a month if that's what it turns out to be. They've always been oddly vague about this kind of stuff though for some reason.

I'll pass on worms but maybe next month ?

18 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Half the people say this month is better because the games offered are ones they haven't gotten around to yet.

Honestly I barely pay attention to PS Plus games anymore. Hollow Knight is an exception but that's just one gem out of a sea of trash in my opinion. Most people who were interested in Middle Earth: Shadow of War had already bought the game long before it was ever put on PS Plus. The reason I still hold on to Plus at this point is to get the games I got years ago still available to me (because Plus games become unavailable when your subscription expires) and to have access to online gaming.

Stuff like Cloud Storage isn't even a factor for me. And of course you have to pay for DLC on your own, every Plus game I've seen has only made the base game available for free for the month it is available.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Spaz said:

As someone with high standards, I feel the Plus offerings are slightly better now than they were a year ago.

Not imo. Last December, Titanfall 2 one of the best FPS of last Gen, and Monster Energy a good Dirt Bike racer.... This year JC4 a mediocre game, and 2 MP only games, what a load of shit!