Nurse_Feel_Good

[Text/Video] My Aunt is a Witch Trophy Guide

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, got a guide ready and waiting to deliver to you all! Enjoy!

My Aunt is a Witch
2/10 difficulty. 1 - 1.5 hour plat.

Publisher: Sometimes You
Developer: Graven Visual Novels

This game is like a cross between a visual novel and a point & click. 

Text portion of the guide done by me (Nurse_Feel_Good/BipolarBliss) and @esstee11 with the video 
https://dexdotexe.com/my-aunt-is-a-witch-trophy-guide/

Is it a cross buy between PS4 & Vita or do you have to buy it twice?

did you have any issues with trophies unlocking? I had 3 not unlock for me, one for passing the questions of the shadow monster by choosing the wrong answers and 2 that should have popped for the story.

25 minutes ago, johnclark12 said:

Nope, not cross-buy.

31 minutes ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

did you have any issues with trophies unlocking? I had 3 not unlock for me, one for passing the questions of the shadow monster by choosing the wrong answers and 2 that should have popped for the story.

Sorry about that mate, there should have been a correction in the guide already so I'll sort it out. Tt must be 3 wrong answers and 1 right one. Not all 4 wrong

which story ones? did you change any of the lamguage settings? (there was a game recently iirc that had a problem to do with that)

Edited by Nurse_Feel_Good

18 minutes ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Sorry about that mate, there should have been a correction in the guide already so I'll sort it out. Tt must be 3 wrong answers and 1 right one. Not all 4 wrong

which story ones? did you change any of the lamguage settings? (there was a game recently iirc that had a problem to do with that)

I've gotten 2 to pop that didnt before now, I did not get the close encounters of the 4th type one for some reason

Just got it now. Thank God lol

Edited by xBloodxRampag3x

1 hour ago, johnclark12 said:

None of the Sometimes You titles are, as far as I know. And what bugs me is that they often put the PS4 versions on sale, but not the Vita ones... :(

2 hours ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

Was one of the trophies Silent Hello? Because this trophy unlocked in my second attempt. Maybe it glitches when you skip too fast? 🤷‍♂️

I played the Vita version and crashed in the first 10 minutes (so I recommend saving the game sometimes). And some images are totally blue, nothing to see at the screen or I can only see blue+text but not the characters.

The PS4 version was fine.

5 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Was one of the trophies Silent Hello? Because this trophy unlocked in my second attempt. Maybe it glitches when you skip too fast? 🤷‍♂️

no i got that first time, I missed the shadow object one, killing the banshee and the one that unlocks right after that. probably from skipping too fast like you said.

Do PS4 and PS Vita versions stack?

Confirmed: Yes. Four stacks EU/NA PS4/PS Vita

EDIT #1: I've had a look on the EU PS Vita Store and I can't find this game listed?

EDIT #2: Sometimes You have announced that there's a delay releasing this on the PS Vita store.

YBqbCYJ.png

Edited by Desmuria

On 11/25/2020 at 6:19 PM, Bray_Carl said:

I played the Vita version and crashed in the first 10 minutes (so I recommend saving the game sometimes). And some images are totally blue, nothing to see at the screen or I can only see blue+text but not the characters.

The PS4 version was fine.

Yea the ps vita version is pretty much unplayable,keeps crashing on me as well