Win a career total of 100 million chips

downey82

On 12/2/2020 at 8:26 PM, Radford999 said:

You will have to build up your bankroll and be able to afford higher buyin cash games and just keep playing and playing and playing until you have won 100 million. It’s going to take ages to be honest and a serious grind. 

Wow, that sucks. I was looking forward to this game. I'm gonna wait to play it and start it when a couple of people got the platinum.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:14 PM, Radford999 said:

You could probably boost it pretty easily though. Just constantly play heads up matches and take it in turns winning. Obviously the higher the buyin, the quicker the boost will be. 

I was thinking this the other day. Wouldn’t take all that long if you and a boosting partner both took turns exchanging a million bucks back and forth. Contributing 50 Million to a club seems much more difficult overall

Edited by dylansko

2 hours ago, dylansko said:

I was thinking this the other day. Wouldn’t take all that long if you and a boosting partner both took turns exchanging a million bucks back and forth. Contributing 50 Million to a club seems much more difficult overall

Yeah you could definitely boost it this way. Obviously depending what the buy in is. Going to take longer the smaller the buyin and vice versa. Let’s say the starting chips are 1,000. One player could raise to 999 and the other player calls. Then on the flop, the raiser bets 1 and the other player folds. Then from then on just go allin every hand. Then swap turns the next match. The only problem with going allin blind every match is that one player may win 5-6 matches in a row. I mean that’s fine as long as the player who lost has enough money left to carry on. And as long as the session is evened out to the same amount of wins.

But i agree. Donating 50 million chips is absurd. The horrible thing about this is the chips donated need to be from your own pocket. You actually need 50 million in your balance. You've can’t boost this. 

If anyone plays poker in real life. They should know that this is really tough. You basically start off with a bankroll of 50,000 and have to build It up to 50 million. This is really really tough and will take hundreds and hundreds of hours to do this imo. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Yeah you could definitely boost it this way. Obviously depending what the buy in is. Going to take longer the smaller the buyin and vice versa. Let’s say the starting chips are 1,000. One player could raise to 999 and the other player calls. Then on the flop, the raiser bets 1 and the other player folds. Then from then on just go allin every hand. Then swap turns the next match. The only problem with going allin blind every match is that one player may win 5-6 matches in a row. I mean that’s fine as long as the player who lost has enough money left to carry on. And as long as the session is evened out to the same amount of wins.

But i agree. Donating 50 million chips is absurd. The horrible thing about this is the chips donated need to be from your own pocket. You actually need 50 million in your balance. You've can’t boost this. 

If anyone plays poker in real life. They should know that this is really tough. You basically start off with a bankroll of 50,000 and have to build It up to 50 million. This is really really tough and will take hundreds and hundreds of hours to do this imo. 

Yeah luckily the AI is pretty exploitable as they are now and you can push them hard with weak hands and usually turn a profit unless they pull a straight on the River with a 3-5 or something which seems to happen all the time lol. Going in blind when boosting is also definitely a great method for grinding XP, every time you win with a blind bluff it’s 250xp. I went into the Mano-E-Mano PCC event last night at level 34 and got matched up with another guy who went inactive after one hand with $10 blinds. Every hand I just shoved blind for the 1k buy in and the game would instantly autofold for him and after about 45 hands I was level 38. Only thing that sucks is I somehow went from Station to Donkey on a 45 hand win streak and a Bump in my ROI ? this game is busted

10 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Just the grind getting up to that level seems absurd. 

Players playing 250M tables since day1 and have billions already.  If youre a good player, you can do these since day1.  If not, (like me) you need patience.

Edited by sXe_SiC_

34 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Players playing 250M tables since day1 and have billions already.  If youre a good player, you can do these since day1.  If not, (like me) you need patience.

But only one player has the trophy for winning 100 million. Only 2 players have the trophy for winning 10 million. I think that the player who has the trophy for 100 million has probably played against bots for a majority of their games. Especially at the higher buyins. He must have put a serious amount of time into this to get up to that level. 

But yeah i’ve noticed the AI are just terrible lol. I played a couple of headsup matches and they just folded pretty much every hand when i raised lol. And when they finally did decide to go allin, they had Q5 lol. 

20 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

But only one player has the trophy for winning 100 million. Only 2 players have the trophy for winning 10 million. I think that the player who has the trophy for 100 million has probably played against bots for a majority of their games. Especially at the higher buyins. He must have put a serious amount of time into this to get up to that level. 

10M: yeah, 3 trophy hunters have the trophy, and waht about the non-hunters? And dont forget the game has larger playerbase on Xbox/PC.

And what about the #1 club on PS4?  1 member, and already lvl19... That guy is a billionaire too.

Don't get me wrong, I dont want to say its so easy and/or fast, but not so terrible too, even for avarage players.

If You ask me, the Poker Ace  trophy is the real problem. And the glitched(?) trophies ofc. haha

Edited by sXe_SiC_

2 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

10M: yeah, 3 trophy hunters have the trophy, and waht about the non-hunters? And dont forget the game has larger playerbase on Xbox/PC.

And what about the #1 club on PS4?  1 member, and already lvl19... That guy is a billionaire too.

Don't get me wrong, I dont want to say its so easy and/or fast, but not so terrible too, even for avarage players.

If You ask me, the Poker Ace  trophy is the real problem. And the glitched(?) trophies ofc. haha

How do i look at members of a club? I want to look at the guy in the top ranked club you mentioned. I’d love to see his stats to see how long it has taken him and how many hands he’s played etc. 

Edited by Radford999

11 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

How do i look at members of a club? I want to look at the guy in the top ranked club you mentioned. I’d love to see his stats to see how long it has taken him and how many hands he’s played etc. 

You can't. And you can't search players. This game is....

• 3 years later...

Quickest way to 100 million (earned, not bonuses) is to just win tournaments. The ones at the end of the tour will earn you multi-million $ scores. $20.52M for the last event.

You need to replay the bounty tournaments along the way for the Bounty Hunter trophy as well - so try and win them, while you're farming bounties.

You will get there eventually...