Trophy Gathering - "One for all, all for one" (December 2020) [Top Earner: GTA_Darren $11]

So, progress report for week 1—been working on three tough games: Nex Machina, Bound, and Sine Mora Ex. Definitely making headway, but feeling kind of beat-down.

I also completed Doom 64. It should be around 30 trophies total, most of which are rare. I might start playing Sundered during this next week, to get a break from the crushing difficulty.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate

Not too much to report on my side, only 26 trophies so far, been spending most of my time trying to clean up multiplayer stuff for the ps3 before it's too late, mainly for the Assassin's creed games since I do plan on getting 100% on this entire franchise someday. It's definitely been fun so far but I just can't wait till I finally get these mp trophies sorted out!

After that I'll probably continue with Dead space 2, which should start to get me some trophies on a slightly faster rate.

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent

On my end there's not really a lot of trophies, but I'm quite happy with the progress that I did on my backlog. 

Finely I'm starting to see the 100% on Tales of Zestiria (just the DLC and a boring fusion to do). 

On top of that, I got 1 more trophy on Gems of War (a rarity ?) and I got close to getting the Exalted trophy (still, should need a bit more grind..). 

And did a bit of Assassin's Creed Black Flag, getting 2 trophies (really don't like the naval stuff... Kind of why I went back to Tales of Zestiria.. Well, the other reason was the number of Ultra Rare trophies for me in that game..). 

I recently got the PS5 so been dipping my toes into Demon Souls, Astro Playroom and Worms Rumble. Got such a big backlog that I wanted to tackle but having the new gen console arrive sooner than was intended has really made stars in my eyes ?

Those last 3 trophies in Dark Souls 2 just have to wait.

Does anyone know an easy way to see what Sony rarity your trophies are? I know when you look at each game individually you can see it, but when I look at my trophy log, it is all in PsnP rarity. Just trying to see if there is an easier way to keep track for this round.

Finally completed Bound this week (my new rarest platinum!), and also finished Sundered. 25 trophies, including some ultra rares.

Still working on Sine Mora and Nex Machina. Might start another game next week, too, but I'm having trouble deciding which one.

Time is not on my side right now.
December became a lot more busy from me than I anticipated so only managed to get some bronze in Child Of Light.

This also means that I have not had time to give you the weekly scoreboard.
I will try to, but right now it seems unlikely, so you all have to wait until the competition is over for the final score.

It's always nice to read progress for you guys in the meantime!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stedde said:

Time is not on my side right now.
December became a lot more busy from me than I anticipated so only managed to get some bronze in Child Of Light.

This also means that I have not had time to give you the weekly scoreboard.
I will try to, but right now it seems unlikely, so you all have to wait until the competition is over for the final score.

It's always nice to read progress for you guys in the meantime!

Its cool dude, don't stress! Hope all is well and you get some gaming time in yourself!

2 hours ago, Damarcus_96_ said:

Its cool dude, don't stress! Hope all is well and you get some gaming time in yourself!

Thanks! 
Maybe there will be some kind och X-mas miracle that will free up some time for me. ?

Edited by Stedde
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stedde said:

Merry Christmas all players!
I hope you get some nice trophies and games from Santa! 1f385.png

Santa can unlock trophies for us? D: I wish for NfS Prestige League Trophies :) But Santa must be a hacker to do unlock them for me, not even Sony can do that otherwise ?

Jokes aside Merry Christmas to you all people ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

Since we are entering the final days already, an update from me feels way overdue so here we go.

Sadly there isn't too much to report though, I have a strong feeling I will not end up high in the final ranking, perhaps and probably even dead last ? Exams in january and other stuff have prevented me from really being able to commit to this event, but it is what it is.

Picked up 2 platinums in december at least: AC brotherhood (UR) and Darksiders Warmastered (R), hopefully these will be able to boost my score a bit, exciting to see what the finall ranking will look like for sure, good luck during the final stretch everyone!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 2

Good progress for me over the prior week - 40 total trophies, 2 platinums, 17 ultra rares. Made progress on Nex Machina, finished-up the Jotun platinum (what a relief!), and also platinumed Ruiner as planned.

I have a couple of ideas for the last few days. Looking forward to seeing the final scoreboard!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KunoGuy said:

That would mean @ScarecrowsFate you would have 27 ultra rares from Jotun? I could be wrong. Either way you made out like a bandit. 

Haha, I'm not surprised they're so rare. Jotun is no joke to platinum, and not exactly for good reasons—the bosses are terribly random, and you're tasked with defeating them damageless, and without using god powers. Valhalla mode Odin put me through the wringer!