The Guide Team is looking for additional staff members

Platisfaction

47 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm talking about Dragon Fruit Smoothies, of course :pimp:

Jesus Christ, dragon fruit smoothies might just be the best drink available on planet Earth (interestingly enough, they're not available on Dragon planet), trodding ruthlessly on the likes of the equally refreshing coconut water. But still, I wouldn't binge it like tea or beer, so I guess it evens out in the long run.

Hello.

I am a willing recipient if you wish to consider me for the following position. I am currently on a study break and find myself with a bit of time to invest in such a role. Although I have yet to vastly contribute to guide-writing myself, I believe I have an acceptable understanding of the necessities and what is to be expected when it comes to delivering and reviewing guides. I have co-written two guides and found the experience rather exciting. I am a willing learner; a good listener and I seek to challenge myself whenever there is an opportunity to do so. I would be delighted to fill the role and contribute by doing what I can to fulfil my part in the community and for the community. 

I speak English fluently and am quite an active Discord user, so with this, I should have no issue whatsoever. I have basic knowledge of HTML and BBCode, should the need to resort to BBCode arise. I am currently continuing to further my coding knowledge by actively researching for personal use.

Do reach out if you’re looking for a hardworking young lady. 

• Like 1

I'll throw my hat in. Why? Because i can.

I have no experience in writting guides, but hey, i'm bilingual (that's the only bi thing i am), so i can break anything down for the average Google Translator user.

I have a full grasp of the Ol' English 

I know little HTML, but hey, i'm a fast learner. 

Also, does this come with a 401k and insurance?

I would like to apply. I have excellent English skills and I can also make the time to be available a few times a week, however, I don't have the HTML knowledge. Guides are all about sharing the best possible knowledge with the community to ensure that they have a great and accurate way of completing a game. I would love to keep the consistency to make sure quality content gets delivered.

Thanks to all the applicants! It has already become obvious that it is going to be very difficult to make a final decision. There are sooo many good candidates!

FYI: This thread is going to be open until the 15th of December. So if anyone else wants to throw their hats in, now is the time!

Edited by Platisfaction
  • Like 4

What a neat opportunity... I was extremely tempted at first then realized that, as a father of 3, there is no way I'd be able to take on additional responsibilities. Best of luck to all applicants. I hope new team members get to review one of my guides someday.

• 5 weeks later...