Sportbikes 101 DLC

Warlord99956

Just a heads up for everyone - the 3 trophies in the new dlc are glitched. I raised a ticket with milestone and will post any updates as they come

Update - patch 1.08 has added the trophies. Seems the released the content before adding trophy support to the game

Edited by Warlord99956

3 hours ago, Smiddy23 said:

The Aprilia requirement is brutal.... 

20 laps on nordschlife is enough.

I’m locked out of the other 2 trophies. I got max points in both events before the patch added the trophies so now there is no way to trigger the trophy pop. I tried replaying and winning all the events but nothing. Guess I need to do them again on a clean save

25 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

20 laps on nordschlife is enough.

I’m locked out of the other 2 trophies. I got max points in both events before the patch added the trophies so now there is no way to trigger the trophy pop. I tried replaying and winning all the events but nothing. Guess I need to do them again on a clean save

Unlucky, hope they get it sorted for you

All in all I've not been as happy with this one as past entries hey. Its been a hard slog to get the plat (4 enduro's to go). The others I powered through and loved the majority of the ride, but this one is feeling like a chore.

Trying to knock over the plat before looking at this lot of DLC

21 minutes ago, Smiddy23 said:

Unlucky, hope they get it sorted for you

All in all I've not been as happy with this one as past entries hey. Its been a hard slog to get the plat (4 enduro's to go). The others I powered through and loved the majority of the ride, but this one is feeling like a chore.

Trying to knock over the plat before looking at this lot of DLC

Agreed. I don’t think it’s as good as ride 3 but I still enjoyed it overall. At least it doesn’t have the huge money grind that was in ride 2!