Is flOw on Vita even playable?!

bosstristan

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Both Flow and Flower are motion only, it is better to play sitting up too so it senses the tilt. It is a chill game though until you get to the harder trophies like not eating anything or eating everything. 

Pretty sure Flower has touch controls on Vita that were super wonky.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 26/11/2020 at 2:20 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Both Flow and Flower are motion only

On 26/11/2020 at 3:52 AM, Elvick_ said:

Pretty sure Flower has touch controls on Vita that were super wonky.

This... but I actually played the whole game (Flower) on touch controls. Using move means having to tilt the screen and that is kind of hard to get used to and feels unnatural playing a game with the screen moving around.  It just feels like using an F1 wheel with the back treated like automatic gears and the thumbs doing the steering.  Eventually we would get used to it and it all becomes natural after a while of playing.  Move controls getting the Pure trophy was a nightmare, switched to touch and getting perfect runs was much more easier.

I was hoping that Flow also had touch controls.  Believe me folks it does not take long to get used to it, like training ourselves to use inverted controls.

On 26/11/2020 at 2:32 AM, Helyx said:

Lay down on your back, holding the Vita above you and upside down. Stupid, I know, but trust me.

I am going to try this!  Though I am kind of worried about the arms straining off after a while.  I usually play the Vita in bed seated and sometimes the move controls seems to be unresponsive.

• 10 months later...
On 11/25/2020 at 9:25 PM, Isle-of-Miku said:

I downloaded the game and when i try to start it i get an error message and the game crashes. Does anyone else has that issiue?

I'm having this issue too! I'll experiment by swapping memory cards.