Gold time glitch for all knitted knight trials and remix levels

Klift

On 11/26/2020 at 4:09 PM, Klift said:

Sure does, hardest part is just reaching the end first without dying but at least this way you can just take your time without rushing.

Wow! That's a crazy bug if this works....you could pretty much just take your time, not bother rolling/roll jumping and avoid all the enemies/traps knowing that time isn't an issue. 

I'll have to try this but I agree with you, the hardest part will be not dying over the 10 or so minutes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

for the ones you cant just roll into, a roll and jump works fine for them. As long as it doesnt register you crossing in that time, and it replays but then crosses. 

Correct, anything that gives you forward momentum to cross the line once you hit replay works well, such as rolling in mid-air too.

On 30/11/2020 at 6:29 AM, thedarkness91 said:

Wow! That's a crazy bug if this works....you could pretty much just take your time, not bother rolling/roll jumping and avoid all the enemies/traps knowing that time isn't an issue. 

I'll have to try this but I agree with you, the hardest part will be not dying over the 10 or so minutes.

Yep that final trial still took me quite a few attempts, those crabs were an absolute pain..

I agree on the crabs. I've completed 13/15 of the trials and the sealife trial was the hardest for me. If you ace the trials though, you can smash the gold times by 7-8 seconds. Just beat the laser one by 4 seconds though it was really annoying with all the roll jumping to avoid the lasers!

Edited by thedarkness91

To be honest this glitch isn’t too useful for the final trial. The time limit is incredibly generous to the point where beating it is the hard part. I was by no means rushing it and I finished way under 10 minutes.  For the cacti part I straight up just rode the platforms to one another too so that tells you how time isn’t a factor.

I’d argue taking it slows on some of them is almost making it more difficult too. For example, the one with the disappearing floor is easy if you rush through it; however, going slowly will make you fidget a lot and require you to constantly adjust your position.

• Like 3

It is strange for me that the auto-ps5game update ist disabled on my ps5 but i got the multiplayer update installed by my console. 

With this happened i tried the glitch again on an earlier challenge because i still need 3 challenges to get the last one. For me this glitch is not working anymore.

Did someone else try it too after the update?

• Like 1

Well this is annoying. Updated to version 1.03 (with 1.04 trying to force its way on), I guess the glitch would already be patched.

Have done the first 13 legitimately and gotten gold with a lot of swearing and cursing and almost 2 hours on that crab one (8 I think).

Finding out I have to do all of them one after another is too much. It should be enough that we get gold on each of them.

This might be the only one stopping me from getting the platinum :o(

On 24.12.2020 at 3:31 AM, TemplePilot said:

It doesn’t work without the patch installed? How is that possible? 

This Glitch was in Version 1.01 only. In 1.00, 1.03 1.04 it dont work.

So at the moment its only possible for people with 1.01 installed and disabled Updates.

Edited by basti86ger

Thanks for the info and posts!

Damn, so it only ever worked in 1.01? Wish I knew that and stopped all updates. I guess I might as well let 1.04 install then.

I will "love" the tweet, but don't think it'll make any difference. It just sucks that they've made this one trophy so damn difficult.

I just got my plat! For anyone that is still struggling this trophy, I recommend playing each level individually until you can clear it 3 times in a row without taking damage. It really helps ingrain the obstacles. Been trying for 2 days on and off and got it the 5th time after doing the above.

• Like 1