Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CsarPaulo_

CsarPaulo_'s Dispute

11 posts in this topic

CsarPaulo_

I Have this flag in The Order: 1886

• The Order: 1886  Reason: Archivist obtained after Inspector First Class, which is impossible

Phonograph cylinders are not required for the "Inspection First Class" trophy. The person responsible for these things needs to stop being stupid and get better information.

Check The Order 1986 trophy guide  https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/the-order-1886/guide/  

Edited by CsarPaulo_

In the guide you posted (PS3T):

Inspector First Class

Find all inspect items

To unlock this trophy you must find all other collectibles, except for the phonograph cylinders.

In PSNP guide:

Inspector First Class
Find all inspect items

You'll obtain this trophy for finding all items that can be inspected, which includes all newspapers, phonograph cylinders, documents, and objects.

Maybe that's why you were reported...

I found a lot of profiles where "Archivist" is obtained after "Inspector first class" - so I guess flag is wrong.

Edit:

Copied comment from PSNP guide (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2435-the-order-1886-trophy-guide/comments)
Ty9aT0e.png

Edited by Smashero

The game is from PS4, as far as I know there is no Time stamp for Ps4.
Game easy to complete, because someone would cheat on it. If it opened in that order it is because it is possible.
1 hour ago, Smashero said:

In the guide you posted (PS3T):

Inspector First Class

Find all inspect items

To unlock this trophy you must find all other collectibles, except for the phonograph cylinders.

In PSNP guide:

Inspector First Class
Find all inspect items

You'll obtain this trophy for finding all items that can be inspected, which includes all newspapers, phonograph cylinders, documents, and objects.

Maybe that's why you were reported...

I found a lot of profiles where "Archivist" is obtained after "Inspector first class" - so I guess flag is wrong.

Edit:

Copied comment from PSNP guide (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2435-the-order-1886-trophy-guide/comments)
Ty9aT0e.png

See comment #19 on this link

Posted 8 March 2017 - 1:05 PM#19
Just one minor amendment on the Inspector First class trophy. This doesn't apply to the phonograph cylinders.

I've just finished my playthrough and missed one cylinder, but the trophy popped for me, so assuming this just applies to any item you pick up and look at.

35 minutes ago, CsarPaulo_ said:
Can someone help me? check that nothing is wrong and remove this flag

Yes, just wait for one of the Cheater Removers. You will be addressed when they have time. 

On 26/11/2020 at 0:44 PM, DaivRules said:

Yes, just wait for one of the Cheater Removers. You will be addressed when they have time. 

Here they only pay attention when the people who made the post are wrong, to show errors. When we are correct there is no one to help

14 minutes ago, CsarPaulo_ said:
Here they only pay attention when the people who made the post are wrong, to show errors. When we are correct there is no one to help

It's the day after a major holiday (Thanksgiving) and it's currently black friday.  Expect some delays, they'll get to it when they're able.

I'm pretty sure life will go on and the world will not end before the CRT get back into town to look at your dispute.

10 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I'm pretty sure life will go on and the world will not end before the CRT get back into town to look at your dispute.

this is 2020, are you *sure* the world wont end in the next 12 hours?

Your dispute is taking longer because you have another game flagged for CFW usage, and we're combing through your games to check for more, which is painfully slow.

This one's probably wrong though... I'll lift it.