Trophy Thoughts?

Lordidude

1 hour ago, RedDevil757 said:

I hope not. Auto popping trophies are worse than games that basically give platinums away.

Normally I’d agree. I’ve done Spider-Man remastered again and if I get the PS4 miles morales I’ll also play that again and not do the save jumps for a quick plat. 

But I enjoy those games. Haven’t tried this one yet but if it’s rubbish, who would play it twice when there’s a free plat for the original effort sitting there 

Just to give my thoughts after playing maybe 4 hours today:

I’m just rank 8, with about 35 games played. The rank 50 trophy looks like a fair grind alright, similar to the level 50 in RDR2, maybe slightly less.

Weapon ranks are what worry me though. Rank 10 with some of the rarer weapons will be a pain because you won’t have the opportunity to use them all the time. For context I have my assault rifle at rank 4 today after using it probably 60% of the time 

The other trophies are super easy, I have every trophy now bar the ones tied to levelling up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

Weapon ranks are what worry me though. Rank 10 with some of the rarer weapons will be a pain because you won’t have the opportunity to use them all the time. For context I have my assault rifle at rank 4 today after using it probably 60% of the time 

Yeah I'm dreading the Sentry Gun. Those things rarely ever get kills or do much damage, and also are random drops, so levelling that to 10 could be crazy unless the change the xp rate per gun.

On 12/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, RedDevil757 said:

I hope not. Auto popping trophies are worse than games that basically give platinums away.

This isn't like Spider-Man or God of War where auto popping trophies isn't worth because you're skipping the fun. From what I've read from the thread, the platinum for this game is way too grindy and tbh it would be cool if the trophies were to be auto popped. Not sure about you but I don't think people who play one game for 200+ to get two plats.

I got to the conclusion that if two trophies out of the eight I still need on my way to platinum are bugged I'll just wait for the patch. I'm stuck on 22% of Challenger counter (it should be 26% by now) and never got Last worm standing. I'll just wait for the next patch around...