One Shall Fall trophy guide

34 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

woah, is this real? what's that insane damage? I think that you only damage the tower knight by hitting the head...

it's the "luck glitch" or "gold coin glitch"...

by using a gold coin before talking to the maiden your luck stat will raise to 10k+

if you then use the Blueblood Sword, which scales with Luck, you will be doing thousands of damage plus basically guarantee ultra-rare drops from enemies (pure bladestone *cough*).

oh and btw there is also a "wrong warp glitch" in the remake, which more or less lets you kill bosses in almost any order you like, even skipping most of them and finishing the game in under 20 minutes. guess this will be very interesting in some years from now, coming up in disputes :D

Edited by dernop

6 minutes ago, dernop said:

it's the "luck glitch" or "gold coin glitch"...

by using a gold coin before talking to the maiden your luck stat will raise to 10k+

if you then use the Blueblood Sword, which scales with Luck, you will be doing thousands of damage plus basically guarantee ultra-rare drops from enemies (pure bladestone *cough*).

oh and btw there is also a "wrong warp glitch" in the remake, which more or less lets you kill bosses in almost any order you like, even skipping most of them and finishing the game in under 20 minutes. guess this will be very interesting in some years from now, coming up in disputes :D

Thanks for the info! 

Easy strat:

1. Grab the crescent falchion from 4-1.

2. Once you start the fight, run up to his spear, get behind him and throw a couple R1's to his feet.

3. Once he falls you should have enough time to finish him off by hitting his head.

Remember to move constantly so that the arrows can't get you, use the Thief Ring.

Edited by Domino_Destructo
  • Like 1

for anyone doing the gold coin glitch, know that you don't need to play online to get infinite souls. Old King Allant (1-4) has an attack that will undo the glitch, and you can go back to him to collect your souls to receive 9999999 and max your stats like i did. So this will exist forever, since we can always revert to v1.00

On 11/26/2020 at 9:14 AM, AusLeviathan said:

For others attempting this I'd recommend avoiding the giant, slow moving, telegraphed shield attack.

the lock-on camera is truly the hardest boss :( 

• Like 2

Just did this on New Game+

Just take your time. You want to attack his legs just after when he either does a big stomp or when he slams his shield down. Depending on what kind of weapon you have, just go for 1-2 hits. I could only go for 1 hit because i was using a slow sword. Do this and just constantly move around to avoid the archers. After some hits he will go down. Just go in and get as many hits as possible on his head. Beware of the archers though. Because you are standing in one spot attacking the head, the archers will have some joy hitting you. I went for a hit, rolled backwards, then went for another hit. Keep doing this and you will eventually do it. 

With all due respect, I wouldn’t call that a guide. It’s a short clip of you slashing his ankle twice. 

I did this trophy pretty easily. Upgraded my Long Sword to +3.. then went to Islands Edge to grind some souls from the skeletons. Levelled up my strength a few times, and my intelligence. Then went back to the Tower Knight. 

Even though I wasn’t doing anywhere near as much damage as in this video, it was still an easy fight. Just keep moving and the archers can’t touch you, slash his ankles and move away, then when he falls hit his head. If you get any good openings after any of his larger attacks you can try a magic attack aimed at his head. But you have to be quick before he puts his guard up again.