Entamaphobia not popping

19 hours ago, Mostwantedtbest said:

So I was trying to go for this trophy, where you have survive 15 rounds without buying any doors and just saying in the Yard section of the map (starting room) and for some reason after I pass round 15, the trophy didn't pop. Is it because I didn't kill the Megaldon or is the trophy just glitched for some reason? 

Wrong board?

If you don't post the thread in the correct place then people aren't going to know which game you are talking about. I have moved the thread to the right place.

The PlayStation 5 forum is for threads that are specific to the console itself. Threads for games each have their own forum.

29 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If you don't post the thread in the correct place then people aren't going to know which game you are talking about. I have moved the thread to the right place.

The PlayStation 5 forum is for threads that are specific to the console itself. Threads for games each have their own forum.

Oh sorry about that.

7 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

For me it popped after every zombie was killed which means I also killed the Megaldon before the round finished. Go in with ur knife only till round 13 then buy c4s these will annihilate them.

Also buy sentry guns or war machines and the trophy should pop after killing them all.

That makes sense. Thanks, I'll try that out.

You don't have to kill Megaton.

You'll reach round 16 even if he's alive.

I had the same problem.

If you want to play solo you have to play a private match. Don't set the game in main menu to local by pressing square.

Set up a private match by pressing R1 in level select screen in zombie mode.

Reaching round 16 in private worked fine for me and the trophy popped.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, ShastaMcNasty182 said:

You don't have to kill Megaton.

You'll reach round 16 even if he's alive.

I had the same problem.

If you want to play solo you have to play a private match. Don't set the game in main menu to local by pressing square.

Set up a private match by pressing R1 in level select screen in zombie mode.

Reaching round 16 in private worked fine for me and the trophy popped.

The thing is that I haven't gotten PS Plus yet so I'm always on private match. I got to round 16 and the trophy still never popped. 

Got this last night playing online with a random squad.  I stayed in the yard until round 16 started and then the trophy popped. The others in my squad bought doors and moved on, i stayed and got the trophy.

I realize the OP is playing solo offline or whatever but just thought i would add that in case people come looking to know, doesn't matter what your squad does so long as you stay. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ShastaMcNasty182 said:

Do you have an activision account?

I think you need one to play online.

If you play "online" in a private match the trophy should pop when reaching round 16.

But I don't know if you need PS Plus.

Yeah I have an Activision account but I don't have PS Plus yet. I skipped the PS4 which is why I don't have it.

11 hours ago, the_game_nerd said:

Got this last night playing online with a random squad.  I stayed in the yard until round 16 started and then the trophy popped. The others in my squad bought doors and moved on, i stayed and got the trophy.

I realize the OP is playing solo offline or whatever but just thought i would add that in case people come looking to know, doesn't matter what your squad does so long as you stay. 

Interesting,  should make this trophy considerably easier. I'll have to give this a shot once they patch the shutdown crashing. 

57 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

Interesting,  should make this trophy considerably easier. I'll have to give this a shot once they patch the shutdown crashing. 

Yeah well not too sure my squad mates were overly happy with me as they battled it out.  It did see that the bulk of the bigger enemies and even the zombies stayed with them as they moved on, i was mostly left in the yard by myself and really only had to deal with a large group of zombies.  As soon as some of them came back to me, or they died and respawned at the start of the next level then it picked up in the yard, which makes sense i guess.

I did have a few attempts at this and a few times i died and nobody revived me, when i respawned at the start of the next level i spawned outside of the yard, so yeah......don't die when going for this.  Probs a goal anyway, but just saying. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i'd add my experience to this in case anyone wants more data.  I bought the cross gen version and have the trophy on both ps4 and ps5.  On both i did them solo, didnt open any doors, just went in with the OP shotgun and and used the ammo box and equipment when needed.  On PS4 i killed the elite in the room, on ps5 i did not.  There is a slight delay on the trophy and popped at the start of the next round.

I did not kill the Megaton and got the trophy anyway. I went solo with Stoner LMG and I crafted a couple of monkey bombs to swarm off zombies as soon as I needed help. I did get down on round 15, but at that moment the two monkeys were enough to kill of the remaining enemies.