Hardest Platinum of all Time

willmill97

Green Day ROck Band is more difficult drum-wise in my opinion. Before I traded in Smash hits I had 85% on Expert+ with 4 stars but I beleive I could have gotten it eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-IT5VL0FFs Green days trophy A Very Troubled Youngster requires you to 100% all of Tres' drum beats. This youtube video has the last one.....

Green Day ROck Band is more difficult drum-wise in my opinion. Before I traded in Smash hits I had 85% on Expert+ with 4 stars but I beleive I could have gotten it eventually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-IT5VL0FFs Green days trophy A Very Troubled Youngster requires you to 100% all of Tres' drum beats. This youtube video has the last one.....

Green Day Rock Band is easier overall, but I will agree with you on the drums being more difficult overall.  When I got the 5* on Raining Blood, I got 95% or so on my first try.  Those last two lessons in the training modes took me 30 minutes each.  It was so frustrating missing one one for like 20 minutes -_- As far as the OP is concerned, I'll agree that Smash Hits is the hardest out of all the Guitar Hero games because you had to play perfectly in the harder sections of harder songs.  The hardest platinum to me is Gran Turismo 5.  I consider myself fairly good in racers, but the Vettel challenges took me 100s of hours lol

Edited by grimydawg

Green Day Rock Band is easier overall, but I will agree with you on the drums being more difficult overall.  When I got the 5* on Raining Blood, I got 95% or so on my first try.  Those last two lessons in the training modes took me 30 minutes each.  It was so frustrating missing one one for like 20 minutes -_- As far as the OP is concerned, I'll agree that Smash Hits is the hardest out of all the Guitar Hero games because you had to play perfectly in the harder sections of harder songs.  The hardest platinum to me is Gran Turismo 5.  I consider myself fairly good in racers, but the Vettel challenges took me 100s of hours lol

I've heard GT5 to be quite easy, just very time consuming

It's both difficult AND time consuming.  You won't know until you try. Base it off experience and not what others say.  Each gamer is different. 

True, but soon I will do GT5. Hopefully it won't be too difficult.

No one in the world has the platinum for ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus for vita. Just saying!

That's because it's not possible :P

• Like 1

It's both difficult AND time consuming.  You won't know until you try. Base it off experience and not what others say.  Each gamer is different. 

But tbh, it can't be THAT difficult if it's 50/50 on how hard people say it is. Whereas, no-one sane will say GH: Hits is easy xD

little big planet 2 :o

April fool's day was 6 months ago ;)

Anyone that says otherwise is wrong. I can safely say I'll never plat this, even with all the time I have put into Guitar Hero (700+ Hours), this will never be platted by me. It's not a 0.27% rare plat for nothing!

Here's why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OnZOC0Ts6o

What about Endwar which is at 0.11, Elemental Monsters Online which is 0.10 or Time Crisis which is at 0.13? 

I think this is about how good you are xD I personnaly would say, that Green Day RB is much harder than Guitar Hero Hits ^^

I´m able to score 97% of TTFaF GH3 and and 98% of GH SH, so it wouldnt took me more than 2 trys ti get every single guitar trophie xD

In differenz, I drum good, good enough for every trophy, but Bloody Feets always took me 2-3 trys.

So for me, A Very Troubled Youngstar is just pain in the ass for me^^ To beat every single beat it always took me about 3-4 hours xD

In conclussion, for me, Green Day Rock Band is much harder for me ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rarity doesn't always mean difficult I mean Skate 3 and Free Realms are easy just time consuming, even Just Cause 2 is easy just boring.

I'd say the hardest would be any EA game now-a-days with EA shutting servers and trophy related servers like in skate 3 and BFBC as well as the glitchy online

Fightnight world champions,arrrrgggggg,EA messed this one up big time,Hard trophy to get lvl 60...with the disconnections....

I can agree with this one, however now, the platinum is now unachievable due to a couple other trophies.