Stuck on the starting screen

lettmon

I installed the game during the day today and got to the main menu, but now in evening when I want to start playing the game only gets to the starting screen that says press the Start button, but it doesn't work on any of my four controllers. I'm guessing it's something to do with the Social Club, jeez. I actually wanted to replay the PC version but couldn't get past the security measures, turns out the console version has been *ucked up too?

• 5 months later...

I know this is late and you probably already did the game but this is for whoever else sees this i had the same issue today and i found out that the game isn't compatible with ps4/5 controllers so you'll have to set your ps3 controller to port 1 then press start if that dosent work then i don't have a way to fix the issue 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 15.5.2021 at 3:54 PM, Rakanthukair1010 said:

I know this is late and you probably already did the game but this is for whoever else sees this i had the same issue today and i found out that the game isn't compatible with ps4/5 controllers so you'll have to set your ps3 controller to port 1 then press start if that dosent work then i don't have a way to fix the issue 

have the same issue.... but dont have a ps3 controller. just the ps3 remote control. tried to start about that but doesnt work

• 8 months later...
On 15/05/2021 at 2:54 PM, Rakanthukair1010 said:

This fixed the issue for me. Thank you