Enough online players?

Fugoha

Hey guys!

I found a really cheap game: Worms Bundle in PlayStation Store only $7.50 (this game and WMD)... Before I buy it, I'm wondering does this game have enough players? How many players are there and how long you have to wait for a match? Are they nice and have a mic and talking and having fun? What is your experiences in online? Or maybe it's much better if I buy it in Steam instead??

Let me know your answer and experiences :) 

Edited by Fugoha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah it's possible and pretty simple, but you will have to set up a session and get some people together, because there is no way you will get that done without boosting. I think 3 or 4 players were necessary for a trophy.

I did that a while ago and I know that it's not easy to find people for this game, so I would help you out if you manage to find one or two more guys, just msg me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 08/01/2021 at 9:50 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Just done all of the online trophies but thanks to boosting. There are people online but not too many. It would be very hard to win 5 times in a row due to the randomness of the game.

How may players do you need to boost it? Some guides say 2 and others say 3 and I have no idea which one is right.

Also, how much time would you say it took to complete all the online?

7 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

How may players do you need to boost it? Some guides say 2 and others say 3 and I have no idea which one is right.

Also, how much time would you say it took to complete all the online?

You basically need three people to get this trophy because one player has to be in your team and the second one as an enemy. You can try playing with a boosting partner against random player online too.

Time: considering mine and my boosting partner trophies I'd say around 3-4h when you include loading, searching for games etc. The trophy about leveling up your clan took around 10 matches or something if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

On 18/02/2021 at 3:06 AM, The-Smiths-85 said:

You basically need three people to get this trophy because one player has to be in your team and the second one as an enemy. You can try playing with a boosting partner against random player online too.

Time: considering mine and my boosting partner trophies I'd say around 3-4h when you include loading, searching for games etc. The trophy about leveling up your clan took around 10 matches or something if I remember correctly.

Thanks, did it with a friend of mine and it went smoothly. 

About the clan thing, we only needed to play 2 games to unlock the trophy. We were both on the same clan playing against my alt's clan.

On 23/02/2021 at 1:32 AM, maiathewinners said:

Thanks, did it with a friend of mine and it went smoothly. 

About the clan thing, we only needed to play 2 games to unlock the trophy. We were both on the same clan playing against my alt's clan.

You only needed 2 matches? Don't know how you did that but congrats on getting it. Perhaps you did play more of the regular matches than us? =) Does anyone has a solution/tips for getting 3 stars on some of the challenges? Some of these are pretty tough, even for an experienced Worms player.

• 1 month later...