Fugoha

Enough online players?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

 

I found a really cheap game: Worms Bundle in PlayStation Store only $7.50 (this game and WMD)... Before I buy it, I'm wondering does this game have enough players? How many players are there and how long you have to wait for a match? Are they nice and have a mic and talking and having fun? What is your experiences in online? Or maybe it's much better if I buy it in Steam instead??

 

Let me know your answer and experiences :) 

Edited by Fugoha
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are none.

 

Okay, maybe an exaggeration but when I played it there were regularly no players at all to be found. You might find the odd person or two if you get lucky, but basically it's a ghost-town... unless it's picked up since I last played it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, if you are only going for the trophies, then you only need 2 more people maximum. The majority of the trophies can be boosted by yourself via local sessions. 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's possible and pretty simple, but you will have to set up a session and get some people together, because there is no way you will get that done without boosting. I think 3 or 4 players were necessary for a trophy.

 

I did that a while ago and I know that it's not easy to find people for this game, so I would help you out if you manage to find one or two more guys, just msg me

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2021 at 6:52 PM, tampines11 said:

Is it possible to get the plat in this one then?

Just done all of the online trophies but thanks to boosting. There are people online but not too many. It would be very hard to win 5 times in a row due to the randomness of the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2021 at 9:50 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Just done all of the online trophies but thanks to boosting. There are people online but not too many. It would be very hard to win 5 times in a row due to the randomness of the game.

How may players do you need to boost it? Some guides say 2 and others say 3 and I have no idea which one is right.

 

Also, how much time would you say it took to complete all the online?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

How may players do you need to boost it? Some guides say 2 and others say 3 and I have no idea which one is right.

 

Also, how much time would you say it took to complete all the online?

You basically need three people to get this trophy because one player has to be in your team and the second one as an enemy. You can try playing with a boosting partner against random player online too.

 

Time: considering mine and my boosting partner trophies I'd say around 3-4h when you include loading, searching for games etc. The trophy about leveling up your clan took around 10 matches or something if I remember correctly.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2021 at 3:06 AM, The-Smiths-85 said:

You basically need three people to get this trophy because one player has to be in your team and the second one as an enemy. You can try playing with a boosting partner against random player online too.

 

Time: considering mine and my boosting partner trophies I'd say around 3-4h when you include loading, searching for games etc. The trophy about leveling up your clan took around 10 matches or something if I remember correctly.

Thanks, did it with a friend of mine and it went smoothly. 

 

About the clan thing, we only needed to play 2 games to unlock the trophy. We were both on the same clan playing against my alt's clan.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, apparently I forgot to get the "Ding" trophy.

 

I did all of the other online trophies, but forgot this one.

So if anyone need people for online stuff, I'm available

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.