Trophy thoughts?

andropol

29 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

This may have been answered somewhere before, if so i apologize, but im wondering if theres a way to play the PS4 version on PS5? There's no way in hell im doing these trophies again, i just need to finish the last 3 DLC's, but am wondering if i can finish these on PS5 without having the PS5 list added to my trophy collection? Otherwise i will need to plug my ps4 back in to complete it.

Berzerkgod313.png

Yes you can.

1 hour ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

This may have been answered somewhere before, if so i apologize, but im wondering if theres a way to play the PS4 version on PS5? There's no way in hell im doing these trophies again, i just need to finish the last 3 DLC's, but am wondering if i can finish these on PS5 without having the PS5 list added to my trophy collection? Otherwise i will need to plug my ps4 back in to complete it.

Berzerkgod313.png

To elaborate on the “yes you can” because that wasn’t very helpful. If you hover over the game on your ps5 and Press options you can change it between the ps5 and PS4 version via the game version option. Hope this helped mate.

1 hour ago, Berzerkgod313 said:
Edited by RalphyLDN