The sentinel

Dan_WatsonAU

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I would do it in stages over a period of days, because this game is notoriously unstable at times and there's no auto save so a crash could potentially set you back hours if you haven't recently made a manual save at the nearest save point or trigged a save by exiting your ship.

Leaving it overnight and it crashing loses me nothing though. Doing it in stages is more effort. 

10 minutes ago, Dan_WatsonAU said:

Does your exosuit not run out of power moving though? 

Correct and the faster you move, the faster you will run out of air and then die, thus partially resetting your progress towards the Survival trophies so you have to start over.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, ETN_ownt said:

How can i reconize a extreme planet? 

It will say so in the bottom left hand corner of the screen when you first get out of your ship if you manage to land one but the safer and more efficient option is to look for an aggressive sentinel world since they're easier to spot: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/no-mans-sky/trophy/148124-the-sentinel.html

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

43 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It will say so in the bottom left hand corner of the screen when you first get out of your ship if you manage to land one but the safer and more efficient option is to look for an aggressive sentinel world since they're easier to spot: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/no-mans-sky/trophy/148124-the-sentinel.html

I had an extreme toxic planet. But the timer didnt start. But thanks i will look out for some aggresive sentinel planets. 

Edited by ETN_ownt

1 hour ago, Dan_WatsonAU said:

I got the plat about 6 weeks ago and it was the case. 

It could because you were using an old save, because I tested things out on a new save after Origins was released and had no issues getting the stats to go up after leaving an extreme world then coming back ?. Your stats aren't supposed to reset after leaving an extreme world so if that's happening, it's a bug and needs reporting.