Dex Fragg

Random trophy unlocking

38 posts in this topic

Not to me, i'd probably contact Ubisoft support pre-emptively, so you have something from them. Just in case someone reports you and you have to enter into a dispute.

The game was just updated, so that might be a bug Ubisoft missed when they were testing it.

1 minute ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Not to me, i'd probably contact Ubisoft support pre-emptively, so you have something from them. Just in case someone reports you and you have to enter into a dispute.

yeah think im gonna do that, 2 other people i found have the same thing as me
https://psnprofiles.com/carragher8

https://psnprofiles.com/obispogr

so at least i know im not the only one

Yeah, I think if it's affecting a bunch of people then you should be fine :) 

so its a glitch from patch 1.04 - everyone gets this after they started the game/completed the prologue after november 26th 1pm CET.

after asking one of the people that had this issue about when it did it popped at the same point as me - after killing the 1st enemy right after the 1st synch point

5 people has gotten this now

Edited by Dex Fragg

So, I have just started playing this game like 20minutes ago. Just got past the first viewpoint with Eivor, killed a guard and Calling in a Favor and Is There Anybody Out There? popped randomly. Anyone else experienced anything like this?

Mine did the same, though not during the prologue and not after killing an enemy; mine popped right after I tried to attack an enemy but whiffed it in a bandit camp on the first island. Was a little concerned this could get me in trouble, but if it’s hitting several people I suppose it’ll be alright.

4 hours ago, Dex Fragg said:

5 people has gotten this now

Me too. I have less than 1h played.

I've also had this happen, seemed a bit random for them two specific trophies to pop.

Must be a glitch in the latest patch, I waited until today to start a new game and the same thing happened to me not far into the prologue.

but if they were story trophies and you get plat eventually,  whether it popped early or not, you should be okay as people will see you played through the entire game anyway. 

Same 2 trophies just popped for me after killing first enemy after first sync point. Hopefully not a big issue

This happened to me also, but apparenyly after the recent patch  any trophies you earned on ps4 version auto pop next time combat is engaged.

But if your getting them not playing ps4 version I've no idea why 😀

Yep just happened to me too, when doing the hidden blade tutorial in the prologue. Exact same 2 trophies, and never played the PS4 version.

Haha glad this is looking fairly common just had the same two pop up  when I killed the first guy and got really confused glad this patch has worked well xD

Yeah, me as well. When it loaded up it said my save file was corrupted and had been restored, then after killing an enemy got those two trophies. Random.

Same here - booted up the game for the very first time (1.04 patch was installed), killed the first enemy after the viewpoint sync and the same 2 trophies popped. 

Kinda annoying really, but hopefully it’s not going to impact the game. 

8 minutes ago, DJROE95 said:

Same here - booted up the game for the very first time (1.04 patch was installed), killed the first enemy after the viewpoint sync and the same 2 trophies popped. 

This is what I'm hoping as well. I got it at the first kill of the game....

On 11/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, DJROE95 said:

Same for me just now. Hopefully it doesn't mess up the game for me.

Yeah I had the exact same thing happen to me. It happened when I killed the first enemy you come across in the game on the way to rescuing your crew. Calling in a favour & Is there anybody out there trophies popped up