Random trophy unlocking

Dex Fragg

On 26/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, Dex Fragg said:

Hi, so i just started playing the game on my main profile: DEXdotEXE and 2 random trophies just popped randomly when i killed my 1st enemy in the game

The 2 trophies are:

Is There Anybody Out There?

Calling in a Favor

has anyone else had this issue?

Yes, it also happened to me on the other profile I use

The trophy “Is There Anybody out There” trophy unlocked for me after I killed my first enemy. Read the trophy description and thought it was odd that it unlocked. Honestly I didn’t give much thought to it until I saw this blog post...hmm wonder what else might be glitched :( loving the game so far though :) 

Edit: looks like the “Calling in a Favor” trophy randomly unlocked for me as well. I like to earn my trophies fair and square :( Hopefully Ubisoft can stop this from happening to more players soon. Thanks to whoever started this blog, I appreciate being informed on the matter :) 

Edited by vanillamoose
More Info

This just happened to my boyfriend as well. I will make sure he contacts Ubisoft Support and PlayStation Support to report this and you should all do the same as well on the forums for the game:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/87735/ps4-ps5-calling-in-a-favor-and-is-there-anybody-out-there-trophies-unlock-too-early-post-here

Edited by anxietycrossing