Patch 1.06 Available in NA

insp4470

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2020 at 8:57 PM, insp4470 said:

Good news! The patch is finally available for the NA version. Will try it tonight!

I guess it was too hard to post your findings to let anyone else know that the trophy list still doesn't appear. I just loaded it up today: nothing. List doesn't even appear. Yet they "fixed it" according to patch 1.06. I bet they never even did shit about it in the first place. Five bucks wasted. Ah well. Game was boring as hell anyway. Generic piece of garbage.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

23 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I guess it was too hard to post your findings to let anyone else know that the trophy list still doesn't appear. I just loaded it up today: nothing. List doesn't even appear. Yet they "fixed it" according to patch 1.06. Incompetent motherfuckers. I bet they never even did shit about it in the first place. Five bucks wasted. Ah well. Game was boring as hell anyway. Generic piece of garbage.

Did you try earning a trophy? I ask because some games won't install the trophy list until after you earn a random trophy e.g. Little Misfortune.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

28 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

What's the best way to get ahold of these devs? Their reasoning for not fixing them is bullshit to me.

The dev's main Facebook page is virtually abandoned: https://m.facebook.com/orangebridgestudios/ but the game itself appears to have active Email, Facebook, Twitter and Discord accounts: http://endspacevr.com/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.