Trophy Guide & General Tips

vivaladil

You have free roam after you complete the game, but if you miss out on completing any of the storms (which I somehow doubt), that would be missable. 

You don't need all of the collectables for The Pathfinder lore, it's just one select group in each of the four areas in the game.

The most annoying trophies are actually the one for getting 6 animals running with you and the 10 perfect shots in a row. 

I also doubt anyone needs help with any of the puzzles as they're pretty easy IMO. 

Took me 12 hours to get the platinum. Could be done quicker. 

Trophy guide here:

https://explosionnetwork.com/articles/the-pathless-trophy-guide

• Like 4

On 11/29/2020 at 6:21 PM, littleslayer15 said:

I'm missing one lightstones in the mountain tundra. I have looked all over and the only thing glowing red is the area where I fought the bear. I also found the observatory, but I don't think there was a lightstone here.

I had the same problem. Took me awhile to find. Get up close to all the cleared areas near the middle of the map. The one I was missing was in a cave that was connected to a town like area that was flashing blue, and I couldn't see the red until I was pretty close to it.

Here's a video of me stumbling a bit and eventually finding the lightstone I was missing. The first minute or so can be skipped, I just saved the most recent 5 minutes to try to help out. Hopefully this is the one giving you issues as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlfswLlJCk

Edited by Blaul_Part
Added video
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

I had the same problem. Took me awhile to find. Get up close to all the cleared areas near the middle of the map. The one I was missing was in a cave that was connected to a town like area that was flashing blue, and I couldn't see the red until I was pretty close to it.

Here's a video of me stumbling a bit and eventually finding the lightstone I was missing. The first minute or so can be skipped, I just saved the most recent 5 minutes to try to help out. Hopefully this is the one giving you issues as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlfswLlJCk

Thank you so much! That was the one I needed! Hopefully the ones in the other Plateau aren't as hard. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I am definitely missing that one! There is one more I'm missing as well which i found about two hours ago, left because I thought it couldn't be accessed yet (was an area surrounded by a dark mist that I have since realised you can clear once inside) and can't for the life of me work out where it was!