Fan Favorite Trophy Can Pop Early in FUT Friendlies - Swaps

jackm57

I think the fan Favorite Trophy will come naturally for anyone going for the platinum but if not, you can get it early as I've just found out. 

If you play FUT friendlies and then choose the swap mode, if your opponent has a player that has 200 appearances and gets swapped into your team then the trophy will pop. 

It was going to naturally unlock for me anyway as I will no doubt play over 200 games in UT but just an FYI if anyone is grinding this 

19 hours ago, jackm57 said:

I think the fan Favorite Trophy will come naturally for anyone going for the platinum but if not, you can get it early as I've just found out. 

If you play FUT friendlies and then choose the swap mode, if your opponent has a player that has 200 appearances and gets swapped into your team then the trophy will pop. 

It was going to naturally unlock for me anyway as I will no doubt play over 200 games in UT but just an FYI if anyone is grinding this 

Great find! It also pops if you play coop with a friend who has a player with 200 games

• 2 months later...

Can confirm that playing in co-op with a friend who already has this trophy/are using a team with a player who has 200+ caps in will pop the trophy. I just got the trophy now whilst playing co-op Squad Battles with a friend (they hosted)- whilst going for Accomplished Associate. Granted it does save some time getting it earlier, however you still have to play around 150+ matches anyway for all the stadium development milestones.