How people are getting the platinum in just one week?!?

HugoA-El

This game is huge! I'm looking at the 100% club at this game and a lot of players are getting the platinum is just one week. ?

How is that possible?

I mean, even if someone play this game 10h per day, thats 70 hours in one week and I think this game is at least 100 hours to platinum...

I'm just curious, because maybe they are doing some different than the rest of the world, mere mortals ?

• Like 1

If you put the 10 hours per day up to 14 hours per day you get 98 hours, which is only a couple of hours under. Less than 14.5 hours per day would take it over 100 hours in a week. If they're in a country with lockdown and can't work from home or don't have a job then that would still give them 8 hours sleep each night and some time to shower/eat/etc. I also remember seeing something about a God mode glitch, so if they're using that it's likely making their playthrough(s) faster.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HugoA-El said:

This game is huge! I'm looking at the 100% club at this game and a lot of players are getting the platinum is just one week. 1f631.png

How is that possible?

I mean, even if someone play this game 10h per day, thats 70 hours in one week and I think this game is at least 100 hours to platinum...

I'm just curious, because maybe they are doing some different than the rest of the world, mere mortals 1f601.png

You can go to their profile, click on this game, sort their trophies by date and see what order they did things and how long things took.

This really isn't all that mysterious.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, StacFace92 said:

If you put the 10 hours per day up to 14 hours per day you get 98 hours, which is only a couple of hours under. Less than 14.5 hours per day would take it over 100 hours in a week. If they're in a country with lockdown and can't work from home or don't have a job then that would still give them 8 hours sleep each night and some time to shower/eat/etc. I also remember seeing something about a God mode glitch, so if they're using that it's likely making their playthrough(s) faster.

Maybe that's it... At this moment I can play like 4 hours per day max, because I have to work, but I guess if I get more free time I'll probably play 8 hours per day.

Thanks for the reply! :)

1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Some people just spend ridiculous amounts of time on games on the lowest difficulty setting to speed through them at astonishing speeds.

Yeah... I wish I have more free time to play ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, HugoA-El said:

Maybe that's it... At this moment I can play like 4 hours per day max, because I have to work, but I guess if I get more free time I'll probably play 8 hours per day.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Yeah... I wish I have more free time to play 1f615.png

Same here!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Some people just spend ridiculous amounts of time on games on the lowest difficulty setting to speed through them at astonishing speeds.

This right here. Some people are so good at just slamming through open-world games, no distractions, only trophy-critical tasks. I'm always amazed at those brutally fast playthroughs people do on HZD and similar.

Edited by rdhight
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, rdhight said:

This right here. Some people are so good at just *slamming* through open-world games, no distractions, only trophy-critical tasks. I'm always amazed at those brutally fast playthroughs people do on HZD and similar.

ElkjaerTV is probably a more familiar HZD speedrunner, IMO. Peobably 99% of his YT content is all about HZD speedrunning.

• Like 1

There’s a thing called speedrunning in mind. 

@greenzsaber, @Tomy_IV, @Angus1343 and @Marcel_pfs1 regularly speed through trophies. Generally involves a lot of preparation and a good amount of skill required.

I just don’t find that kind of trophy hunting enjoyable. I used to do it for some games but I quit. 

I think it’s even more admirable that these people are doing this for boring open world games. You will never see me land on the Top 50 fastest achievers list on any Assassin’s Creed game. 

• Like 1

On 28/11/2020 at 4:19 AM, test-dummy-99 said:

ElkjaerTV is probably a more familiar HZD speedrunner, IMO. Peobably 99% of his YT content is all about HZD speedrunning.

What is the fastest HZD 100% trophies currently?? I know plat can be done in 15-20hrs and 100% 25-30, but has anyone managed it even quicker?? 

I always smile when I see people completing at the fastest time games just released.  I mean, they just spent like 70€ for playing a new game in a week or sometimes even in less time.

But in the end this is not bothering me at all: their money, their time, their decision.  

• Like 3

On 11/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, kendev1994 said:

Also: the game has been out for over 2 weeks tho? So not just 1 week, Novembre 10th so thats 18 days, 10 hours a day and you're at 180 hours, shouldnt be a suprise that a lot of people are platting it from now on.

Your missing the point of the thread. The op is saying that the quickest plats are around a week. Wether the games been out 2 weeks or a year is irrelevant, people are still getting the first trophy to the plat in a week

On 11/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, BrandedBerserk said:

Sounds pretty doable if you sit on your ass all day everyday with no job which seems to be the case for a lot of folks on here. 

Maybe in 2020 people have no choice than to sit on their ass all day with no job. Im sure they would rather be working

• Like 1

thrash the story doing minimal gathering and grinding, then do only what is nessercary to finish afterwards. generally people who train themselves to go through games that way for the speed will do most things quickly. I've got the gold edition coming christmas so i plan on taking my time. been watching viking stuff lately by random chance aswel so in the mood.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

Some people literally play close to 20 hours per day. I have a couple trophy hunters on my friend’s list who fit in that category and play somewhere in the range of 18 hours day in, day out from what I can tell. Their trophy output is insane.

It should also go without saying that more people than ever are finding this sort of extra time on their hands with the 2020 COVID-19 shitstorm.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pieroV_86 said:

I always smile when I see people completing at the fastest time games just released.  I mean, they just spent like 70€ for playing a new game in a week or sometimes even in less time.

But in the end this is not bothering me at all: their money, their time, their decision.  

Well we don't know the full story regarding these players but resale value still pretty high a week or two after release. Most if decide to resale will get most of their money back if they finish early.

4 hours ago, Optinooby said:

What is the fastest HZD 100% trophies currently?? I know plat can be done in 15-20hrs and 100% 25-30, but has anyone managed it even quicker?? 

There's one video that he 100% all trophies in just 11 hours by ElkjaerTV. Keep in mind he uses a guest account for this one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, test-dummy-99 said:

There's one video that he 100% all trophies in just 11 hours by ElkjaerTV. Keep in mind he uses a guest account for this one.

Thats a real good time, I though it could only be brought down to abt 20hrs legit!

Do you know if he uses any glitches?? 

32 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Not sure what people get out of spending their money on a video game and then blasting through it in no time. If I'm spending that kind of money on a video game, you better believe I'm taking my time with it and getting my money's worth.

I probably don't speak for every1 who does it, but sometimes those who speed through a run, actually spend more time on it than those that dont. 

Sometimes they will do their first casual run, then many repeated runs after to try and get that time down, a lot more time spent than a casual run by itself

Granted, it is a waste of time, but I guess videogames are, all about fun xD