Unobtainable trophies in PS5 version (if already obtained in PS4 version)

Klart

Several Trophies (at least six) are currently unobtainable if you already obtained them on PS4.

The two Fortuna standing Trophies, the complete all K-drive races Trophy, the two explore all caves Trophies and the build a Railjack Trophy are currently all unobtainable if you already got them on PS4.

They will most definitely fix this issue in the future. I wish there was cross-save/cross-progression with other platforms. I have more than 1000+ hours played on PC, Mastery Level 30, all achievements on Steam, can't be assed to start over.

DE been promising possibility of cross-progression for some time now, but still nothing.

• Like 3

Wow, that suuucks. I was wondering how they would handle some of these trophies. Hope they fix it soon. No reason most of the trophies shouldn't have been auto-pop.

EDIT: Sounds like the dev isn't too concerned with this issue. Guess I'm putting it on the backburner indefinitely even after I pick up a PS5.

Edited by RNumbers

[DE] Danielle on stream just said that they are aware of the problem with unobtainable trophies and QA is looking for the best solution.

She also said there will be no trophies for the upcoming update "The Deimos Arcana", but there will be new trophies in 2021.

Edited by Hartgroove
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

[DE] Danielle on stream just said that they are aware of the problem with unobtainable trophies and QA is looking for the best solution.

Good to hear that they finally responded. Thanks for the update.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 10:21 PM, Hartgroove said:

She also said there will be no trophies for the upcoming update "The Deimos Arcana", but there will be new trophies in 2021.

That's something I didn't want to read.. I just hope they don't add grind trophies, that's all I ask.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shary96 said:

That's something I didn't want to read.. I just hope they don't add grind trophies, that's all I ask.

LOL!  My thoughts exactly.  I don't mind if they put in trophies for story quests, but the grind island trophies need to stop.  They add no value to the game.

Edit: So, the Deimos Arcana update changes were posted by DE.  Found this:

"Deimos Trophies : The new Challenges that launched with Heart of Deimos were not launched as Trophies simultaneously on release.  We will be looking at bringing these in the new year".

Also:

"All previously unlocked Trophies on PS4 will auto-unlock on your PS5 once Deimos Arcana has been downloaded".  They specifically mention the one for assembling a Railjack.

Can be checked out here:  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1239525-psn-deimos-arcana-update-2955-status-in-cert/

Edited by SirShavesALot
  • Like 1

Seems I am not the only one. DE messed up two times in a row...

3 hours ago, manotelikas said:

Switch version to ps5. Becouse its sets you back to ps4. I just done it.

Did they just pop when you logged in? Was it your first login of the day?

On 01/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Hartgroove said:

God I hope they only update the ps5 version with trophies. I don’t want any PS4 game lists above my ps5 games now. I’ve left PS4 in the past now the ps5 is out. Not complaining about new trophies, bring them on but no need to add to PS4 versions now. My OCD will go haywire if they update both ?

Digital Extremes has updated the trophy unlock requirements to be mostly automatic now if you have them for ps4 instead 90% completed. Additionally, all unobtainable trophies on the PS5 version have been fixed. 

this is the official response:

All previously unlocked Trophies on PS4 will auto-unlock on your PS5 once Deimos Arcana has been downloaded. 

• We launched on PS5 with the requirement that previously unlocked Trophies on PS4 would have to be completed again. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) transferred over at 99% completion, and in order to fully unlock again you’d have to “deflect 1 Bullet with Melee Weapons”. This was not ideal, as for many other Trophies (such as “Some Assembly Required - Assemble a Railjack) this condition was not achievable. Meaning certain Trophies were impossible to unlock again. So we dug a bit deeper into the Trophy data system and were able to find a solution. Now, any previously unlocked Trophies on PS4 will be automatically unlocked on PS5. 

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10-12-2020 at 11:56 AM, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Digital Extremes has updated the trophy unlock requirements to be mostly automatic now if you have them for ps4 instead 90% completed. Additionally, all unobtainable trophies on the PS5 version have been fixed. 

this is the official response:

my assemble railjack trophy refuses to pop i dowloaded ps5 version like minutes ago

3 hours ago, luckyegg said:

my assemble railjack trophy refuses to pop i dowloaded ps5 version like minutes ago

Download the PS4 version onto the PS5, start the PS4 version, and travel to your Railjack. Then, close application and start the PS5 version. It should re-sync the in game achievements correctly and pop the trophy.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Download the PS4 version onto the PS5, start the PS4 version, and travel to your Railjack. Then, close application and start the PS5 version. It should re-sync the in game achievements correctly and pop the trophy.

i just tried it and it didnt work. thanks for trying to help me tho i do hope they patch it also i noticed its completed on ps4 but on ps5 it still has a lock

8 hours ago, luckyegg said:

i just tried it and it didnt work. thanks for trying to help me tho i do hope they patch it also i noticed its completed on ps4 but on ps5 it still has a lock

There have been a few others having delay with some of the trophies autopoping but they eventually received them. I can help you further attempt to troubleshoot it if your available in game at some point. Send me a message on PSN if your interested and I will do what I can. Both versions have received updates that re-check the trophy requirement conditions each time the game is switched between versions. There has to be an underline reason that the trophy is not registering as the conditions met in the other version. It seems to be relative to what content was last played and how long ago it was.

There was another forum post right before you that had difficulty with a trophy poping and was able to pop it instantly after switching to the ps4 version and back to the ps5. I had an issue myself with the "Bounty Hunter" Trophy for completing six bounties in under 60 minutes. When I booted up the PS5 version, it did not pop. I completed a bounty and it showed 1 out of 6 completed. I closed app, booted up the PlayStation 4 version, ran some missions, then switched to the PlayStation 5 version and the trophy appeared instantly. I am sure that the same will work for you, we just need to determine the trigger.

The trophy is not bugged

For me it's From Out of the Sun. Trying some different things now.

Edit: Nothing works. This is in the hands of the devs, which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Edit 2: Latest patch, no change.

Edit 3: Lol:

Hello RNumbers,

Thank you for contacting us. As per the Next Generation Consoles FAQ,

While your progress will transfer over to PS5, your trophies will not, which means that you will have to re-unlock trophies as you play. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. However, single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex.

Edited by RNumbers

On 20-2-2021 at 0:29 AM, RNumbers said:

For me it's From Out of the Sun. Trying some different things now.

Edit: Nothing works. This is in the hands of the devs, which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Edit 2: Latest patch, no change.

Edit 3: Lol:

Hello RNumbers,

Thank you for contacting us. As per the Next Generation Consoles FAQ,

While your progress will transfer over to PS5, your trophies will not, which means that you will have to re-unlock trophies as you play. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. However, single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex.

the problem is u cant replay railjack mission i dont see the option i contacted them asswel but they are taking there time