Unobtainable trophies in PS5 version (if already obtained in PS4 version)

Klart

For me it's From Out of the Sun. Trying some different things now.

Edit: Nothing works. This is in the hands of the devs, which doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Edit 2: Latest patch, no change.

Edit 3: Lol:

Hello RNumbers,

Thank you for contacting us. As per the Next Generation Consoles FAQ,

While your progress will transfer over to PS5, your trophies will not, which means that you will have to re-unlock trophies as you play. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. However, single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:52 PM, luckyegg said:

the problem is u cant replay railjack mission i dont see the option i contacted them asswel but they are taking there time

That FAQ that you quoted is old and outdated. Who ever you contacted from support is incorrect. That information was changed with a patch. I can bring that up to them that the information listed there needs to also be addressed.

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

13 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

That FAQ that you quoted is old and outdated. Who ever you contacted from support is incorrect. That information was changed with a patch. I can bring that up to them that the information listed there needs to also be addressed.

checked my reply this what they said

Hello luckyegg,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

so they basically want me to go to there forum one of my warframe friends gave me that link to make a ticket

anyway i take u up on ur offer and will add u to see if u can find the trigger

oh my bad we where already friends

Edited by luckyegg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played on PS5 and I'm almost 100% there. I launched game on PS4 and most of the trophies are not completed. What about trophies like caves, railjack, reputation and etc.? From what I understand this is unobtainable right now? This is ridiculous... 

This is game is the worst thing I ever launched on my console... Bugged pos... 

If you can, please report trophy bug here, it will get more recognition:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258512-update-30-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/page/33/?tab=comments#comment-12140817

Edited by Patrickosan

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Another new patch today... Downloading now.

Edit: And another disappointment.

Same with Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker. We need to wait for bigger update (Sister of Parvos) and than report it in main mega thread related to bugs. 

• 1 month later...
On 14-5-2021 at 6:49 PM, Patrickosan said:

Same with Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker. We need to wait for bigger update (Sister of Parvos) and than report it in main mega thread related to bugs. 

i just downloaded latest patch its still not popping for me that assemble a railjack trophy :(

9 hours ago, luckyegg said:

i just downloaded latest patch its still not popping for me that assemble a railjack trophy :(

Yeah, caves one also not working. It's because challenges are done and game sees those trophies as done. They should reset them or at least give us option to manually reset those challenges. I've made a post in their playstation bug megathread:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269736-update-305-playstation-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=12204066

If you can, you can like my post and create your own, similar to mine and also mention that challenges are proboably the problem.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 22/10/2021 at 0:52 AM, ShayShay1993 said:

100% autopop from PS4 to PS5 for me. Logged into the PS4 version, then switched over to PS5 and it worked like a charm. For anyone hesitant (as I was) PS4 to PS5 is fixed

Finally thx for updating us I was looking forward to upgrading but never did because of the glitched trophies when you go from PS4 to ps5 I will get the last 2 trophies I need to 100% the PS4 version and then finally move to ps5 permanently.

Edited by A210221100

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite fixed. I migrated from PS4 > PS5 today (100% completion on PS4) and..... yeah, the Money Can't Buy Happiness trophy (reach top rank in Solaris United standing) didn't autopop ?. Bit annoying. Everything else did, though.... so I'm gonna say that it's not fixed and anyone still waiting should keep waiting. Sent a ticket to DE but that's probs a waste of time lol

• Like 1

Not sure why people think it's fixed just because one person reported success. It's been inconsistent from the start. DE has taken no action as far as I can see so there's no reason to think it's any better than it was. Take your chances if you wish, but don't base it on a single instance of it working correctly.

Edit: I do see that it's worked for multiple people, my point is that it has worked for some people all along while not working for others and nothing has been actively done to fix the process.

Edited by RNumbers

• 2 months later...

yo my guildmaster told me to log in to claim a reward and my glitched trophy popped. this trophy assemble a railjack was glitched since ps5 version came out. it might be worth it to reinstall the game to see if any trophies pop for people who still have it glitched. once in a while i did reinstall the game and redid the assemble a railjack mission but trophy refused to pop. this time it popped before i loaded into the game

• Like 1

Looks like my post above got deleted somehow, but yeah, same. Sadly it becomes a "missing time stamp" so bit of a mixed blessing.

Edit: My guess was it's either a change made by DE or something about the latest firmware update as the timing seems coincidental.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
21 minutes ago, PsychoReaper said:

Just to reconfirm if anybody was curious about a post-cross play update.

All PS4 trophies popped for me and so did two ps5 trophies I already met the requirements for. 

Im still stuck with one ps4 trophy not unlocking since I did it on ps5 first. Was there not a way to fix that?

• 5 weeks later...