which trophies SHOULD be done in coop modus?

Alex_Gorbatschow

5 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

If you ask me, I’d only do the co-op missions for the 3 trophies. I would still do every challenge solo because you have the ability to slow down time when sniping in solo. It makes a lot of the challenges much easier to do.

thanks for your answer. I completed the 3 mission once im coop. seems that i can take my time with the rest of the trophies.  ?

According to the dev, they will be still obtainable with some incoming workaround.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-game-modes/

Sniper Assassin
Dedicated to long-range assignments, Sniper Assassin tasks you with eliminating targets and guards without triggering an alarm, whilst completing challenges to boost your score multiplier. In HITMAN 3, Sniper Assassin can be played in existing maps as a single-player experience only. We are preparing to sunset the co-op servers in HITMAN 2 before the launch of HITMAN 3 and we’ll share an exact timeline and a solution to the mode’s multiplayer trophies in the coming months.

Edited by rawd76

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

... are there trophies which should be done in coop because they are hard solo? We should use this chance as long as we can. 

To properly answer this question, the coop trophies are the following:

Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)
Double Trouble (Singapore)
Two for One (Siberia Expansion 2)

And yes despite IO Interactive mentioning (they didn't even promise) of a fix, they still haven't dropped any details on how they're going to do it considering it's 28th December as of this writing and the 20th January is just around the corner. My advice is to get them out of the way NOW before it's too late. These trophies are coop not because they are hard to do solo, but because the trophy itself requires you to play it with another player. As for the other trophies, I've done them all solo.

If you're wondering how the multiplier trophy works - earn 1,000,000 points, it's all about doing challenges and have them add up a multiplier of more than 2.00. You'll have to do them all anyway for the complete-all-challenges trophy. So it's best to do that last and replay the chapter once you have completed them all and do Silent Assassin meaning shoot all enemies (preferably headshots) and have their bodies hidden. It's only through this that will guarantee you 1M points, just make sure you get notified that the bodies were indeed hidden after every kill. I only had a bit of a struggle with Singapore because one enemy on the far end of the ship may not register as hidden if you shoot him by the stairs. You have to kill him when he is at the back of the ship.

Edited by eispan71
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, eispan71 said:

To properly answer this question, the coop trophies are the following:

Deadly Duo (Himmelstein)
Double Trouble (Singapore)
Two for One (Siberia Expansion 2)

And yes despite IO Interactive mentioning (they didn't even promise) of a fix, they still haven't dropped any details on how they're going to do it considering it's 28th December as of this writing and the 20th January is just around the corner. My advice is to get them out of the way NOW before it's too late. These trophies are coop not because they are hard to do solo, but because the trophy itself requires you to play it with another player. As for the other trophies, I've done them all solo.

Thx for your reply but i actually asked for trophies which should be done in coop (easier) and not which trophies are requiered to do in coop.  

1 minute ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Thx for your reply but i actually asked for trophies which should be done in coop (easier) and not which trophies are requiered to do in coop.  

I may have misunderstood your title. My personal preference is doing them all solo really. I've done the coop trophies and I've experience is lag. Probably what most will say is the Silent Assassin and the kill-all-enemies-while-evacuating which both would fall on the complete-all-challenges related trophies. But nothing is truly difficult with a couple of retries especially once you get to be familiar with the map/area and the behaviour of the NPCs.

• Like 1