Map Room Trophy bugged.

KingTom95

Hi,

a lot of people saying level 0 maps are enough while i cant seem to make this trophy pop this way,

I tried it the legit way in a Realm and also the creative exploit in a new created world and wasnt lucky enough to get it.

I used consecutive map numbers as well discovered every pixel of the map, other peoples stating they couldnt get the trophy even with level 3 maps.

So i dont really wanna waste my time finishing level 3 maps just to not get the trophy....

The only thing i can think of it is trying it on the old version of minecraft, the frozen boots trophy also didnt work on bedrock for me.

So any help is appreciated, maybe someone has a finished map and can let me join real quick?

Edited by KingTom95

On 27.11.2020 at 8:38 PM, Phoenixgaming1 said:

try doing it in the old version of the game, as that's still an option. Although this will take a while.

I was searching through the internet what might be the reason and people say it has to be a 3/4 map in order to get this trophy on ps4.

I did this cause i had fun exploring anyways and the trophy still didnt pop, probably because of one missing pixel.

The requirement of having a fully explored map is quite stupid considering you cant even see sometimes what youre missing and where.

• Like 1

So, I'm having a bit of a problem with this trophy. I'm trying to get it on Editions, I have a cartography table and plenty of paper. 

I tried it once in the Aquatic Tutorial with Level 0 maps, created all of them with the table, explored each one thoroughly. Then I placed them on the 3x3 wall, they fit perfectly, but no trophy. 

If someone has any tips for this trophy I'd appreciate it. While I'm having fun playing the game (it's the first time I'm doing it), walking around while looking at a dumb map is not my jam. 

At the end i got the trophy via the Ultimate Achievement World, der is a Thread on profiles for it.

You need to have the Bedrock version for PC in order to perform this trick, personally i already had one of these so its up to yourself if you wanna spent another 30 bucks for it or not.

On 6.12.2020 at 7:58 PM, flugurnarrr said:

So, I'm having a bit of a problem with this trophy. I'm trying to get it on Editions, I have a cartography table and plenty of paper. 

I tried it once in the Aquatic Tutorial with Level 0 maps, created all of them with the table, explored each one thoroughly. Then I placed them on the 3x3 wall, they fit perfectly, but no trophy. 

If someone has any tips for this trophy I'd appreciate it. While I'm having fun playing the game (it's the first time I'm doing it), walking around while looking at a dumb map is not my jam. 

I think i can host the world for you real quick to get you the trophy, add me if youre interested.

Edited by KingTom95
  • Like 1

Update: I got it! But there's definitely something glitchy/odd about this trophy. 

I put my map (the one that despite being perfect didn't pop the trophy) in a chest, destroyed the wall and the frames, saved the game and closed it. Then I converted my map from Editions to Bedrock and loaded it. THEN I built a new wall with new frames, took the same map from the chest and put it again on the wall. Trophy popped instantly.

So I don't really know what happened, it just didn't work on Editions despite being a fully explored/connected map. 

Edited by flugurnarrr

11 hours ago, flugurnarrr said:

Update: I got it! But there's definitely something glitchy/odd about this trophy. 

I put my map (the one that despite being perfect didn't pop the trophy) in a chest, destroyed the wall and the frames, saved the game and closed it. Then I converted my map from Editions to Bedrock and loaded it. THEN I built a new wall with new frames, took the same map from the chest and put it again on the wall. Trophy popped instantly.

So I don't really know what happened, it just didn't work on Editions despite being a fully explored/connected map. 

Did you do it with Level 1 maps or level 3? I heard Editions only had a default map which was always level 3, so regardless of the Version they trophy should have popped, indeed kinda glitchy.

Its definitely doable with a Level 1 map, converting everything from Editions to Bedrock could be a nice workaround.

Anyways, congrats to your trophy.

5 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

Did you do it with Level 1 maps or level 3? I heard Editions only had a default map which was always level 3, so regardless of the Version they trophy should have popped, indeed kinda glitchy.

Its definitely doable with a Level 1 map, converting everything from Editions to Bedrock could be a nice workaround.

Anyways, congrats to your trophy.

I did it with Level 0 maps created with the cartography table, didn't use the default map at all (which is level 3 indeed).  But yes, the trophy is very glitchy. 

And thank you! ?

• 3 weeks later...