Im starting to doubt myself platting this

dannyswfc9

Ive never got any super hard plats but ive got some that im pretty proud of. Ive platted rdr2, gta 5 twice, tony hawks remake and the crash trilogy but im struggling with this game lol

The trophies where you need to defeat a boss without getting hit and not getting hit in wrigglemania are causing me problems. 

The controls arnt the best but i shunt be having problems platting this. Should i?

This game is not a 3/10 as shown on powerpyx guide

Thoughts?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 2:02 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Ive never got any super hard plats but ive got some that im pretty proud of. Ive platted rdr2, gta 5 twice, tony hawks remake and the crash trilogy but im struggling with this game lol

The trophies where you need to defeat a boss without getting hit and not getting hit in wrigglemania are causing me problems. 

The controls arnt the best but i shunt be having problems platting this. Should i?

This game is not a 3/10 as shown on powerpyx guide

Thoughts?

Its more of a mind trap then anything ... Just remember to take your time I know it sounds like a shit ass advice but just take each part slowly ..All I can really say!  

• Like 1

I earned the Platinum just yesterday and the trophies requiring you not to get hit aren’t that difficult really. Took me a few tries but eventually got it. All i can say is try and relax, don’t get frustrated and take it slow. I found that the jump and dive attack seems to be most effective with almost all enemies so try just using that as your only attack

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2020 at 4:07 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I got the plat. Thanks for all your comments. There is alot of luck involved but 1 tip that did help that i saw was to have the camera above so you can see where your landing when you jump and it will make it easier to avoid getting hit

Congrats man. I'm just on the 2nd hub world. 

• Like 1

I have one trophy left and it's Smooth Criminal 

It wouldn't be that hard it it wasn't rng and you could plan ahead

I can pretty much breeze through the first two parts but the third always gets me

For anyone who has the trophy do you have to exit the level and restart it from the hub world if you get hit or can you just let yourself die to save time? 

Also despite what Powerpyx guide said I found The New Champ really easy and got it on the first attempt

Edit: Finally got it today! I found out that you can just let yourself die if you get hit instead of backing out to the hub world instead which is what I was doing before

Edited by CaptainJeff87

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, PowerPyx isn't really reliable with their difficulty scores, so I tend not to believe in them. Their guides are top quality and maybe because of doing that for a living has polished their skills to the point they consider this a 3/10 when in reality it should easily be a 6/10 because it requires skills, practice or 8 out of 10 in your real-life Luck stats.

A 3/10 I would consider the rest of the game, a Plat that can be achieved by any casual player using a Collectibles guide. But the Plat has to be scored with the highest bar you have to cross, and that's the Lady Mewmelade and The New Champ Trophies. Both of which require practice, patience and in the case of LM a decent amount of Luck on the third laser round. 

The New Champ is a matter of practice, the enemies always spawn on the same spots, you only have to worry about the random laser on the 4th Round, so realistically rounds 1 through 3 are easy once you get the pattern but the 4th is on a different level. 

Got my Plat but I did suffered with those 2 trophies that spike the difficulty too much on an otherwise simple and fun plataformer.