Friends list glitched

itzzh3lixx

My friends list suddenly dissapeared, i tried adding my friends back, but it seems as i can't send the request neither ordinary messages, i logged into my second acc and it worked fined there, i asked my friend if i am even online apparently i am not showing as online to them but i can go into online games, does anyone know what's going on?

It happened to me yesterday and now I can't sign in to PSN with my main accnt. All my sub accnts work no problem.

I called sony and they said the Network is down so that's probably the reason behind all these issues.

Edited by weeztha
  • Like 1

Try turning off your console leave it off for a couple of minutes then retry it :) 

This sometimes happens to me and this usually sorts it out

Didn't work :( it used to work 2 days ago when i first encountered this but it seems to have taken a turn to the worse

It happened to me yesterday and now I can't sign in to PSN with my main accnt. All my sub accnts work no problem.

I called sony and they said the Network is down so that's probably the reason behind all these issues.

Hope they fix it asap cause i got gaming session coming up

Same thing just happened here while playing GTAV

Ive tried every solution i can find on the internet and still not working.also not working on any other account.

Tried turning it off by the main button,deleting friends vita my vita,disabled remote server,removed comment on my name,installed the photo database.left ps3 and modem off for 15 minutes all not helping.

At first i thought no problem ill just play with random people for now.. but that doesnt work either.nobody sees us online in their list or game.

hope i find a fix soon or this is really gonna make my weekend boring.

edit:just turned my ps3 back on and its working again thank god.

Not sure what fixed it,either patience or something on sony's side.

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

The fix that sorted it out for me yesterday was doing the following:

Go to your profile on psn -> turn it to unavailable and then back to online -> manually sign out of psn and sign back in.

PS: If you're using an online future of a game, this might not work until you stop using the online game modes or leave the game.

• Like 1

the same happened to my brother but try to shut down your PS3 and start it back then sign in if the problem is still occurring then sign out and then sign in back again if its still happening keep repeating this method my brother did the same and his friend list was back as the way it was hope this helps good luck :)

The fix that sorted it out for me yesterday was doing the following:

Go to your profile on psn -> turn it to unavailable and then back to online -> manually sign out of psn and sign back in.

PS: If you're using an online future of a game, this might not work until you stop using the online game modes or leave the game.

Nope, i guess we just have to wait for a fix by sony

the same happened to my brother but try to shut down your PS3 and start it back then sign in if the problem is still occurring then sign out and then sign in back again if its still happening keep repeating this method my brother did the same and his friend list was back as the way it was hope this helps good luck :)

I've been sitting an literally given my ps3 cancer of all the hard work he has to do when i log in and log out repeaditly, doesn't work for shit, i guess sony has really screwed up this time

if this problem is occurring during a game then its no problem because sometimes the online friend list can't be loaded because of a heavy game is using the energy of the ps3 games like GTA 5 or Skyrim so don't worry about that

I've been sitting and staring at the XMB for a whole day now and still no change

I also had this problem but I found a fix that worked for me. If you have one of those PSN comments delete it and then sign out and in again and your friends should re-appear:)

Worked for me! ( EU)