Friends list glitched

itzzh3lixx

This seems to happen often with one of my friends, however it may be something to do with them playing on the vita or psp. I think, well thats what me and my friend narrowed it down too

Pretty much this. The friends I have which don't have any sign-in info and completely at the bottom of my list are PSVita players too.

It's annoying though  :shakefist:

Pretty much this. The friends I have which don't have any sign-in info and completely at the bottom of my list are PSVita players too.

It's annoying though  :shakefist:

as annoying as this is, it annoys me that i cant see my friends who have ps4's :( curse you sony, in that i now have to use my playtion app on my phone if i wish to talk to any of my ps4 friends :(

The fix that sorted it out for me yesterday was doing the following:

Go to your profile on psn -> turn it to unavailable and then back to online -> manually sign out of psn and sign back in.

PS: If you're using an online future of a game, this might not work until you stop using the online game modes or leave the game.

The fix that sorted it out for me yesterday was doing the following:

Go to your profile on psn -> turn it to unavailable and then back to online -> manually sign out of psn and sign back in.

PS: If you're using an online future of a game, this might not work until you stop using the online game modes or leave the game.

THANKS DUDE U HELPED ME SO MUCH I OWE U MAN YES MY PSN IS WORKNG NOW :D