Six Pack Achievement Bugged

I've upgraded all six perks and tried the fix of getting all 6 at once in game and neither one has made the trophy pop. I'm on PS4 and haven't switched over to PS5 or anything. Anyone having issues too?

EDIT: I've been unable to find a solution, it seems like the best chance to get the trophy is going to be waiting for DLC that'll add more perks.

Edited by ThePurpleSoda
new findings

On 11/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, ThePurpleSoda said:

I've upgraded all six perks and tried the fix of getting all 6 at once in game and neither one has made the trophy pop. I'm on PS4 and haven't switched over to PS5 or anything. Anyone having issues too?

I have a solution, you have to upgrade all 6 perks on your account, afterwards unlink your activision account from the activision website. This will reset all your stats on multiplayer and zombies so if you care about your rank you probably shouldn't so it 

On 2020/11/30 at 6:14 AM, serverTimeout said:

not like that but i got the trophy on my ps5 version, but since the data is cloudbased there is no way of getting the trophy in the ps4 version as well now? i have tried to buy something else for those crystals in hopes this triggers the trophy check. but no luck.

You can actually get this trophy on both PS4 and PS5. All you have to do is to unplug your LAN on your PS4 right after you upgraded your last perk.

If you are fast enough you should be able to get the trophy with the perk remains level 2. Then simply upgrade it on your PS5.

However this method only works for players who have not got this trophy yet.

On 2020/12/4 at 11:37 PM, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

I have a solution, you have to upgrade all 6 perks on your account, afterwards unlink your activision account from the activision website. This will reset all your stats on multiplayer and zombies so if you care about your rank you probably shouldn't so it 

I heared that Activision is going to add more perks so that you can unlock the trophy on PS4/PS5 so probably it's worth to wait a few month.

Edited by BT_MIE

On 10/12/2020 at 1:17 PM, BT_MIE said:

You can actually get this trophy on both PS4 and PS5. All you have to do is to unplug your LAN on your PS4 right after you upgraded your last perk.

If you are fast enough you should be able to get the trophy with the perk remains level 2. Then simply upgrade it on your PS5.

However this method only works for players who have not got this trophy yet.

I heared that Activision is going to add more perks so that you can unlock the trophy on PS4/PS5 so probably it's worth to wait a few month.

Ha I am surprised anyone would think of this I thought I was the only one hahaha and yeah this does work its common sense really takes 3 or 4 seconds for the servers to register you've disconnected 

Anything changed with this yet ive not bothered purchasing the last upgrade as im paranoid. I do wanna do the PS5 version when i get it but ive read that if you done it on PS4 it wont be possible.

Edit: I just press confirm on buying my last upgrade and pulled my ethernet wire straight away didnt wait for the trophy to pop and it still saved that i bought the last upgrade so i guess im screwed for PS5 damn.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac

• 4 weeks later...