Player stats are gone?

Rexarma1

Yeah I noticed the same thing! I’m guessing it’s because they updated it for PS5 and PS5 shows your completion % for each trophy. So if you still play on PS4 I am not sure how to see the completion % for those. I am very curious also ? luckily I’ll be getting PS5 soon (sick brag)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 0:58 PM, Silpho said:

Anyone able to confirm if the PS5 does show the completion percentage for those two trophies? They're the only ones I'm missing now.

They do not.

The devs confirmed in some patch notes that the player stats would be "temporarily" removed. My understanding is that this is more related to the PC version cause of mods? Since they overhauled so many things they're making it compatible with mods? I don't really get why they were able to change everything else, but couldn't have a spot for player stats anywhere, but that's roughly what I read. I really wish I could see how much time I had left, too.

The PS5 itself does have stats for total time playing a game, but that's not going to translate 1 to 1 with the playtime required for the trophy. But if you're not even at 24 hours on those stats, then you know you're not close to the trophy yet.