Ascended Tower of Trials Alt. Method/Tips

Seibei4211

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 4:42 PM, BrasilKilla said:

Holy crap i reached level 50 and tried the ascended tower and this is BRUTAL!!! Can it be done on easy difficulty? 

Apparently there's a set difficulty on the ascended tower, so it doesn't matter what difficulty you pick.

And like I mention in the post, the enemies seem to get significantly more health in higher floors, so if the lower floors give you trouble, you'll need to put some time in to upgrade your build.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2021 at 10:10 PM, gazzat91 said:

where do you get the lion talisman ive been trying for weeks to farm it with no luck have they removed it from the game do you know ?

It can drop as a reward if the text of the dreamstone mission is - Epic Critical Hit Item. I had 2 dropping like that last 2 days. Lunara exalted was where I had most luck with that particular reward.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, TehTeribad said:

It can drop as a reward if the text of the dreamstone mission is - Epic Critical Hit Item. I had 2 dropping like that last 2 days. Lunara exalted was where I had most luck with that particular reward.

Thanks i will try to look out for that as well. Is there a list somewhere that spells out what each of those categories mean. Like others i have been looking for Surety and Lions Charm for days and knowing what the descriptors are would help.