How to unlock Alpha-152 (Both Methods)

LancashireLad87

There are 2 ways you can go about unlocking Alpha-152 as a playable character. The first method is the most well known strategy which involves unlocking 300/524 in-game titles, having tried this method, I can wholeheartedly say this is not the most efficient way to approach the trophy. I personally decided to play 300 ranked matches which unlocks her, however you need a boosting partner to do it. I was getting roughly 25 matches an hour so it still takes a while. Since the game is dead, you will find each other very quickly therefore I highly recommend playing 300 ranked matches, as I only have around 140 titles out of 300 by comparison. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 0:07 AM, nooitzben said:

Yup luckily if you boost for 300 rank games played its a lot easier than getting the titles. It is also faster if you happen to have vita with doa 5 plus then you can self boost.

Could you elaborate on how to do that? I bought the Vita game to do this and am having trouble connecting, even though I made sure all the parameters were correct. So I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing.