The Pathless Trophy Guide and Road Map

TheDblTap

This quick 10-hour platinum is a must-have!

It's a puzzle-heavy exploration-focused game with some really intense moments and unique mechanics. The touching story elements and well-developed lore really helps to tie it all together too. 

I just platted it over the past three days and wanted to drop the Trophy Guide I put together: https://platget.com/guides/the-pathless-trophy-guide/

I hope it proves useful for a few folk!

Have a good weekend guys, I hope those PS5s are starting to turn up!

• Like 3

On 30/11/2020 at 0:25 AM, littleslayer15 said:

I'm missing one lightstones in the mountain tundra. I have looked all over and the only thing glowing red is the area where I fought the bear.

Hey, I had that happen to me, but I think it's glowing red because there's a Lightstone in the mouth of a statue behind the volcano (where you fight the bear). Is that the one you're missing?

5 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

Hey, I had that happen to me, but I think it's glowing red because there's a Lightstone in the mouth of a statue behind the volcano (where you fight the bear). Is that the one you're missing?

Thanks for the help, but that wasn't the one I was missing. I also asked on the ps5 trophy guide and someone told me about this one and sent this video of it. Thankfully, that was the one I was missing.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 02/12/2020 at 6:33 AM, littleslayer15 said:

Thanks for the help, but that wasn't the one I was missing. I also asked on the ps5 trophy guide and someone told me about this one and sent this video of it. Thankfully, that was the one I was missing.

Thanks, this helped me immensely! I had the same troubles til I found this thread.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/28/2020 at 6:47 AM, TheDblTap said:

This quick 10-hour platinum is a must-have!

It's a puzzle-heavy exploration-focused game with some really intense moments and unique mechanics. The touching story elements and well-developed lore really helps to tie it all together too. 

I just platted it over the past three days and wanted to drop the Trophy Guide I put together: https://platget.com/guides/the-pathless-trophy-guide/

I hope it proves useful for a few folk!

Have a good weekend guys, I hope those PS5s are starting to turn up!

Do you have a plat walkthrough on youtube?

On 09/10/2022 at 1:06 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Do you have a plat walkthrough on youtube?

Unfortunately not, sorry :(
I do this alongside a full-time job, so I have just enough time to maintain the site, bringing out new guides each week, so I wouldn't be able to maintain a YouTube Channel or any intensive Video Editing yet.

However, I see YouTube as a big part of our site in the future, I just need the time :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheDblTap said:

Unfortunately not, sorry :(
I do this alongside a full-time job, so I have just enough time to maintain the site, bringing out new guides each week, so I wouldn't be able to maintain a YouTube Channel or any intensive Video Editing yet.

However, I see YouTube as a big part of our site in the future, I just need the time :)

Thks for the info