It's impossible to me

FulgidoLucio

3 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Just platted it an hour ago, all thanks to a glitched Bahamut. Without it, I wouldn't have been an impossible task for me. This is my 40th platinum. I comfirm it's 8/10 hard, especially Rufus, Whisper Rubrum+Flavium+Viridium and Sephiroth.

See? Not so impossible. Congratulations my dude.

I'm a little surprised you had trouble with Rufus with Gotterdamerung though, since you can just Limit Break the dog to instantly kill him, and Braver Rufus when he's reloading and Limit Break to end the fight. Regardless, you're done. ?

Edited by Shiva
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Just platted it an hour ago, all thanks to a glitched Bahamut. Without it, it would have been an impossible task for me. This is my 40th platinum. I comfirm it's 8/10 hard, especially Rufus, Whisper Rubrum+Flavium+Viridium and Sephiroth.

Please explain "glitched Bahamut" lol. I'm too curious. Was it frozen in a T-pose or something like that? xD

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Please explain "glitched Bahamut" lol. I'm too curious. Was it frozen in a T-pose or something like that? xD

I think Bahamut's t-pose is essentially a "relaxed powerful pose"; it was nothing that strange, arms down, wings up, floating still. It was the only reason I managed to get the Gotterdammerung and finish the hard mode. Maybe the game took pity on me after 40 attempts and boom, paralyzed Bahamut at 25% HP. I wonder if other gamers experienced it.

Edited by FulgidoLucio

16 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Just platted it an hour ago, all thanks to a glitched Bahamut. Without it, it would have been an impossible task for me. This is my 40th platinum. I comfirm it's 8/10 hard, especially Rufus, Whisper Rubrum+Flavium+Viridium and Sephiroth.

Congrats on the plat, glad to see you did not give up.

19 hours ago, FulgidoLucio said:

I think Bahamut's t-pose is essentially a "relaxed powerful pose"; it was nothing that strange, arms down, wings up, floating still. It was the only reason I managed to get the Gotterdammerung and finish the hard mode. Maybe the game took pity on me after 40 attempts and boom, paralyzed Bahamut at 25% HP. I wonder if other gamers experienced it.

Oh sorry, it didn't happen to mel but i got a T-posed enemy during a normal VR challenge... it was weird.

ps: mi rendo conto solo ora che sei italiano ahah xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, phoogee said:

Firstly make sure you've got all the manuscripts so you can fully upgrade weapons

Its just the opposite. First you get the Gotterdamerung defeating the last Shinra's VR challenge, second you go to hard chapters.

2 days ago I beated the last 2 challenges in just 1 attempt, and I only had the easy/normal manuscripts.

Its way easier the chapters on hard starting fights with limit break on.

On 30/11/2020 at 10:17 PM, FulgidoLucio said:

I think Bahamut's t-pose is essentially a "relaxed powerful pose"; it was nothing that strange, arms down, wings up, floating still.

When Bahamut counts for megaflare (doesnt matter the number), if you hit him with Fira / Firaga, he'll get this "stance", like it was paralyzed. But just for some seconds.

Congrats for your plat.

Edited by KyozinBR

Only thing I found a little tough was the trophy beating all the summons in a row on Hard, other then that I walked through the game. One thing I made sure was whoever my healer was (Aerith) I made sure she had a maxed out prayer along with the Materia to chain to other characters so that healing spells were barley needed. This saved the MP for high damage spells and to get them triggered so I can do max damage as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m no pro at this game even to this day (I’m a pro cutscene skipper though ?) I completed the game on easy to save time then for the final hard VR challenge I lost once despite sweeping through the first 3 fights with no issue.

I tried for a second time by switching Tifa with Barrett and took ages to defeat Shiva and almost lost to the Fat Chocobo but the next 3 fights went pretty smoothly with 2 long range characters and switching when the opponent drew their focus on me.

After that didn’t die a single time on hard mode outside Hell House twice, I couldn’t do it without haste for some reason (some of the fights were close though). Magnify-Regen saved my... something so many times.

But yeah even with that instant limit break item I would still say the game is at least 5/10 difficulty. I just hate how your A.I controlled characters don’t attack enough to build their ATB gauges, I politely swear that Cloud was guarding once when the whole time the opponent was staggered. If there was a button to control the whole party with the same command it would be 10x easier but it is what it is ?.

But that aside, I do look forward to remake part 2 and playing as the Red Dog ?.

Edited by DOG-MAGE
Typo

43 minutes ago, DOG-MAGE said:

I’m no pro at this game even to this day (I’m a pro cutscene skipper though 1f605.png) I completed the game on easy to save time then for the final hard VR challenge I lost once despite sweeping through the first 3 fights with no issue.

I tried for a second time by switching Tifa with Barrett and took ages to defeat Shiva and almost lost to the Fat Chocobo but the next 3 fights went pretty smoothly with 2 long range characters and switching when the opponent drew their focus on me.

After that didn’t die a single time on hard mode outside Hell House twice, I couldn’t do it without haste for some reason (some of the fights were close though). Magnify-Regen saved my... something so many times.

But yeah even with that instant limit break item I would still say the game is at least 5/10 difficulty. I just hate how your A.I controlled characters don’t attack enough to build their ATB gauges, I politely swear that Cloud was guarding once when the whole time the opponent was staggered. If there was a button to control the whole party with the same command it would be 10x easier but it is what it is 1f60c.png.

But that aside, I do look forward to remake part 2 and playing as the Red Dog 1f600.png.

Red Dog?! Ouch...Red XIII did not get experimented on all that time to be called a dog lol

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TC_Troph_Hunter said:

Red Dog?! Ouch...Red XIII did not get experimented on all that time to be called a dog lol

Lol true, I’m just used to saying Yellow Doggy and stuff in real life but yeah Red XIII is awesome, I remember having him in my team all the time in the original ps one version.

Hopefully they do him justice in part 2 ?.

On 12/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, DOG-MAGE said:

Lol true, I’m just used to saying Yellow Doggy and stuff in real life but yeah Red XIII is awesome, I remember having him in my team all the time in the original ps one version.

Hopefully they do him justice in part 2 1f607.png.

Yeah my team was Cloud/Red XIII/Vincent (when I got him, Barrett when I have not yet). based on how much I loved this first part of the remake I am sure the second part will be just as good if not better.

• Like 1

On 22/12/2020 at 5:44 PM, TC_Troph_Hunter said:

Yeah my team was Cloud/Red XIII/Vincent (when I got him, Barrett when I have not yet). based on how much I loved this first part of the remake I am sure the second part will be just as good if not better.

Yeah good times ?, I just didn’t enjoy the summons in the remake probably as I went from easy so they weren’t needed to hard and by then with the instant limit breaks and the fact that you can’t use Bahamut/Leviathan in most arenas made them almost pointless.

But my rambling aside, I’m sure part 2 will be awesome, hopefully the world map will stay open world without the restricted essence that part 1 had.

Time will tell ?.